Prosperum = Completely Full of Sh*t - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned Reputation points: 179851

#1 You sent me a whitelabeled contract
    #2 this steve guy sent a actual contract from the lender that you whitelabeled
    #3 lender confirms prosperum is the only ISO with the deal into them

You keep bringing up other things. This is what you did wrong. Lowering Price, Nothing has anything to do with where you went wrong.

Done
    Last edited by ryan $; 01-24-2018 at 05:37 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1383
    1301 NJ-36, Bldg#2, Ste#5, Hazlet, Nj, 07730

So you agree that you did in fact try to lie to all of us in this forum by stating it was in house offer , the other offer you had? Case closed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Has anyone ever seen Prosperum in bank statements?

Just to be clear we would care more about our reputation and taking care of this false accusation rather than rekindle our relationship. You have lied on this forum, screamed at our director and falsely accused us of wrong doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    Why are you both not on the phone figuring this out? This isnt twitter beef.
    I agree. Unfortunately this ISO deiced to take this route and we are here to answer questions and concerns.

[QUOTE=GoldStandard;87166]So you agree that you did in fact try to lie to all of us in
    Last edited by ryan $; 01-24-2018 at 05:37 PM.

Your blantantly ignoring what you did wrong and trying to find fault in me - where there is none - i never lied to the forum - your saying it must be another iso

AGAIN FACTS

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    Ryan never change terms. Just shove the deal down the throat and they will take it.
    You just admitted that you lied to all of us in this forum by stating originally the competitive offer is in house and now you're stating it was another lender (lender A0
    We have nothing further to discuss. If anyone has their own questions or concerns please feel to reach out to us.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStandard View Post
    You just admitted that you lied to all of us in this forum by stating originally the competitive offer is in house and now you're stating it was another lender (lender A0
    We have nothing further to discuss. If anyone has their own questions or concerns please feel to reach out to us.
    IN HOUSE AS OUR OFFER - Contradicting your assumption that other ISOS are involved

My apologies I meant to respond to Ryan's Lender A comment Cashman. Have a good day all

AGAIN FACTS

You look so stupid right now, LOL

You Cant address FACTS.

Rather choose to argue over the meaning of in house?

We dont fund 100k Deals In house. We dont pretend to (like you). Ill say that off the bat.

I chose to use the words in house to illustrate it was our offer, not from another ISO via a lender. Because you were stressing oh there must be a bunch of other brokers on it - when pointing out I had a competitive offer to back up it must be another broker. I said In House to rebut this.

Furthermore the FACTS - there are no other brokers involved between you and lender (lender confirms)
    Last edited by ryan $; 01-24-2018 at 03:48 PM.

Sir I will repeat myself one last time. You blatantly lied in this thread and it is difficult to believe anything you are saying. In house offer = in house offer not Uplyft sir which means a brokered offer. You are not saying the truth and are contradicting yourself. I hope everyone realizes how manipulative you are and how unprofessional it is for you to go to this site vs actually trying to resolve the issue privately and over the phone or via email.

Hi Mr Gold,

I was wondering if you would let us know what percent of deals you keep in house, and what percent are white labeled. I ask because the many prosperum accounts that frequent the site swear you guys are in house only, while your statements contradict them. Can you provide a rough estimate of percentage of deals kept inhouse?

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

I have never seen this company on any bank statements pulling payments.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Hi Mr Gold,

I was wondering if you would let us know what percent of deals you keep in house, and what percent are white labeled. I ask because the many prosperum accounts that frequent the site swear you guys are in house only, while your statements contradict them. Can you provide a rough estimate of percentage of deals kept inhouse?
    Hello,

80% of our deals are completely our capital and say Propserum Capital. 20% state Propserum Funding. We originated over 8 million dollars already this month.

Sir I will repeat myself one last time. You blatantly lied in this thread and it is difficult to believe anything you are saying. In house offer = in house offer not Uplyft sir which means a brokered offer. You are not saying the truth and are contradicting yourself. I hope everyone realizes how manipulative you are and how unprofessional it is for you to go to this site vs actually trying to resolve the issue privately and over the phone or via email.
    Are your offers ever in house? Weird the way you're bent out of shape over his use of "in house" when you just sent him an offer that wasn't ''in house" after all these random Prosperum ISO managers post on here incessantly they are only "in house".

This Gold guy is going on with his faux anger in hopes of distracting. Next he'll grab his pearls and fall back on a red satin couch.

Quote Originally Posted by sigmundpannu View Post
    I have never seen this company on any bank statements pulling payments.
    By the way before I leave you all because I must jump on a meeting please fell free to to inbox Elaze@prosperumfunding.com for our static pool. He will also assist in showing examples of where you can find us on many deals,.

Theres no wiggle room for you.

Lets say I did lie. Lets say there are 20 Brokers on it.

Even still there are no other brokers between YOU PROSPERUM and the LENDER. IT IS NOT SUBMITTED TO THE LENDER FROM WHICH THE CONTRACT CAME..... FROM ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU.

This NEGATES any argument you have

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Are your offers ever in house? Weird the way you're bent out of shape over his use of "in house" when you just sent him an offer that wasn't ''in house" after all these random Prosperum ISO managers post on here incessantly they are only "in house".

This Gold guy is going on with his faux anger in hopes of distracting. Next he'll grab his pearls and fall back on a red satin couch.
    I will not choose to speak to you in any other way outside of in a professional manner. I stopped here to take care of a huge false accusation that we backdoored a deal. Thank you West Coast

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Same old
    Same old
    High risk paper

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Theres no wiggle room for you.

Lets say I did lie. Lets say there are 20 Brokers on it.

Even still there are no other brokers between YOU PROSPERUM and the LENDER. IT IS NOT SUBMITTED TO THE LENDER FROM WHICH THE CONTRACT CAME..... FROM ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU.

This NEGATES any argument you have
    What negates everything you stated is that if you chose to lie about one thing, you are probably lying about another. I do apologize but I rest my case. Wish you all much success. Let's Fund!

This is the most childish way of not accepting responsibility i have ever seen.
    Is your mind that simple?
    Fine, lets assume I lied. I said In House (even though i explained it) Whatever....

The facts you are not addressing

Lol, since we are arguing over the term in house...

Were you going to fund this deal in house?

No, Ya weren't.

LMAO