Prosperum = Completely Full of Sh*t
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    I dont care what you allow, I close more while being on the forums, extreme ADHD im always doing 10 things.

AT first we had 2 Offers, you and lender A.
    Lender A asked for too many stips, we wanted your offer adjusted to what we already sold him on - which you did.

Then my issue happened.
    Stop bringing up EXTRA stuff.
    Focus on Facts
    Ryan never change terms. Just shove the deal down the throat and they will take it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1383
    1301 NJ-36, Bldg#2, Ste#5, Hazlet, Nj, 07730

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    Ryan never change terms. Just shove the deal down the throat and they will take it.
    You just admitted that you lied to all of us in this forum by stating originally the competitive offer is in house and now you're stating it was another lender (lender A0
    We have nothing further to discuss. If anyone has their own questions or concerns please feel to reach out to us.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStandard View Post
    You just admitted that you lied to all of us in this forum by stating originally the competitive offer is in house and now you're stating it was another lender (lender A0
    We have nothing further to discuss. If anyone has their own questions or concerns please feel to reach out to us.
    IN HOUSE AS OUR OFFER - Contradicting your assumption that other ISOS are involved

My apologies I meant to respond to Ryan's Lender A comment Cashman. Have a good day all

You Cant address FACTS.

Rather choose to argue over the meaning of in house?

We dont fund 100k Deals In house. We dont pretend to (like you). Ill say that off the bat.

I chose to use the words in house to illustrate it was our offer, not from another ISO via a lender. Because you were stressing oh there must be a bunch of other brokers on it - when pointing out I had a competitive offer to back up it must be another broker. I said In House to rebut this.

Furthermore the FACTS - there are no other brokers involved between you and lender (lender confirms)
    #1 You sent me a whitelabeled contract
    #2 this steve guy sent a actual contract from the lender that you whitelabeled
    #3 lender confirms prosperum is the only ISO with the deal into them
    Last edited by ryan $; 01-24-2018 at 03:48 PM.

Theres no wiggle room for you.

Lets say I did lie. Lets say there are 20 Brokers on it.

Even still there are no other brokers between YOU PROSPERUM and the LENDER. IT IS NOT SUBMITTED TO THE LENDER FROM WHICH THE CONTRACT CAME..... FROM ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU.

This NEGATES any argument you have

Theres no wiggle room for you.

Lets say I did lie. Lets say there are 20 Brokers on it.

Even still there are no other brokers between YOU PROSPERUM and the LENDER. IT IS NOT SUBMITTED TO THE LENDER FROM WHICH THE CONTRACT CAME..... FROM ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU.

This NEGATES any argument you have
    What negates everything you stated is that if you chose to lie about one thing, you are probably lying about another. I do apologize but I rest my case. Wish you all much success. Let's Fund!

Lol, since we are arguing over the term in house...

Were you going to fund this deal in house?

No, Ya weren't.

LMAO

An
    Last edited by ryan $; 01-24-2018 at 05:38 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5036 DiamondBL's Avatar

Any intelligent person can see your very simple, pointing blame, evading answering questions.

It's clear.

You nitpicked my choice of terms, in house, i explained. It was our offer, no other broker. I gave you facts. You try to sidestep.

This is crazy.

You are a Joke.
    At the end of it all.... did the merchant walk with the other docs??
    Jonathan Kohanoff
    B.R.E. #01962090

Diamond Business Loans
    Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    jon@diamondbl.com
    www.DiamondBL.com

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondBL View Post
    At the end of it all.... did the merchant walk with the other docs??
    No the Merchant didnt take the other docs - he called me and said im confused what is this?

Any intelligent person can see your very simple, pointing blame, evading answering questions.

It's clear.

You nitpicked my choice of terms, in house, i explained. It was our offer, no other broker. I gave you facts. You try to sidestep.

This is crazy.

You are a Joke.
    I apologize if it seems as if I am nitpicking but this is crucial information you decided not to speak the truth on. My first reply to you was isn't there a possibility someone else backdoored you if you shopped it to another lender to raise the competitive offer? You proceeded to not speak the truth and lie just to prove your point by stating the other offer was in house. You falsely accused us without due diligence and when you were confronted with the fact that it was you who stated you had another offer which could mean anyone could've done this to you you decided to not speak the truth. And if you are going to cope and paste your same facts quote I would encourage you to consider the elephant in the room, client's shop all day and you are acting as if you are the only person in the world he worked with. Anyone could've done this , those are the facts. I ecnourage anyone who has a question to contact us , I am simply on this thread to tackle the false accusation our company has endured.

I apologize if it seems as if I am nitpicking but this is crucial information you decided not to speak the truth on. My first reply to you was isn't there a possibility someone else backdoored you if you shopped it to another lender to raise the competitive offer? You proceeded to not speak the truth and lie just to prove your point by stating the other offer was in house. You falsely accused us without due diligence and when you were confronted with the fact that it was you who stated you had another offer which could mean anyone could've done this to you you decided to not speak the truth. And if you are going to cope and paste your same facts quote I would encourage you to consider the elephant in the room, client's shop all day and you are acting as if you are the only person in the world he worked with. Anyone could've done this , those are the facts. I ecnourage anyone who has a question to contact us , I am simply on this thread to tackle the false accusation our company has endured.
    Clients do shop all day.

BUT when Prosperum is the only ISO with rights to the deal at a Lender.

AND that deal out of nowhere gets the same contract from that lender....

WHO BENEFITS FROM THAT?

Prosperum. No other broker can - your the only one that has it at that lender.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Hi Mr Gold,

I was wondering if you would let us know what percent of deals you keep in house, and what percent are white labeled. I ask because the many prosperum accounts that frequent the site swear you guys are in house only, while your statements contradict them. Can you provide a rough estimate of percentage of deals kept inhouse?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Hi Mr Gold,

I was wondering if you would let us know what percent of deals you keep in house, and what percent are white labeled. I ask because the many prosperum accounts that frequent the site swear you guys are in house only, while your statements contradict them. Can you provide a rough estimate of percentage of deals kept inhouse?
    Hello,

80% of our deals are completely our capital and say Propserum Capital. 20% state Propserum Funding. We originated over 8 million dollars already this month.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Hello,

80% of our deals are completely our capital and say Propserum Capital. 20% state Propserum Funding. We originated over 8 million dollars already this month.
    That doesn't answer the question at all. So which percentage is outhoused, 20% or 80%? Doesn't change the fact nobody has ever seen you guys in statements and that you have admitted to shopping deals, all the while your 50 ISO managers write extremely poorly worded posts claiming to be direct lenders.

After some research it seems "Prosperum Capital" is what they pull as when white labeled.

Quote Originally Posted by gaxisa View Post
    That doesn't answer the question at all. So which percentage is outhoused, 20% or 80%? Doesn't change the fact nobody has ever seen you guys in statements and that you have admitted to shopping deals, all the while your 50 ISO managers write extremely poorly worded posts claiming to be direct lenders.

After some research it seems "Prosperum Capital" is what they pull as when white labeled.
    Hey please contact us directly , we would love to explain it further and answer your question in more detail.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Hey please contact us directly , we would love to explain it further and answer your question in more detail.
    Sure send me an ISO agreement