Prosperum = Completely Full of Sh*t - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned Reputation points: 179851

FYI. I'm satisfied with the results.

Prosperum was wrong.

The lender saw that, Gave the deal to us.

I'm off the forum. This is just craziness. I get solicited....i send deals...it ends in this.

It's been fun. But I'm off the forums.
    Last edited by ryan $; 01-24-2018 at 07:35 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Lol

jotucker1983
    I don't think I've ever heard of the company mentioned in the title of this thread.

- While I can't tell anybody how to run their office, I have personally always chosen to work with a select "few" credible and established funders/lenders over the years.

- There are new funding companies that pop up every 5 minutes and drop dead 5 minutes later, or due to their bad operational strategies, they end up cheating you on deals/commissions because they are operating in the "red".

I would look to find 3 to 5 credible, established, well-documented funders/lenders for my merchants and call it a day. I don't fall for the continued emails, inbox messages, ads, telephone calls, LinkedIn postings, etc., all talking about 10 - 15 points here, we can approve everything there, we provide better service here, etc., etc.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Prosperum is done. They are the new Empire Funding.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Prosperum is done. They are the new Empire Funding.
    So curious how people feel about Mantis!

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    I don’t have anything bad to say about them because I’ve never really used them. Maybe if I use them Marcus will stop with the emails written in Comic Sans with rainbow colored 132pt font.

I don’t have anything bad to say about them because I’ve never really used them. Maybe if I use them Marcus will stop with the emails written in Comic Sans with rainbow colored 132pt font.
    LOL they need a marketing team.

Just to be clear, if an ISO sends your company (Prosperum) deals they can expect them sent to outside funders?
    Yes they can...I have signed contract showing that I signed a Prosperum (for my other company) application and got 12 inquiries on my credit report.

I could also tell the deal got backdoored because some guy from MiaCap hit me up! LMAO

What a joke.....

If you say you have 1 place to send a deal....that should mean 1 place. Not 10-15.

Ridiculous!

Nope. Not yet.

Banned Reputation points: 113

There is one interesting fact that the D.F. Audience should take into consideration anybody that comes onto this forum frequently or infrequently will notice that there is always the same 3or 4 Troller's saying negative things about everybody else posting. All this Troller's are present here

If you take a look at the people they are attacking they are hardly ever on this forum, let alone Trolling anybody else. What that says is that those people have no time to by D.F. Commenting on other peoples post

The ones doing the attacking always want to pass them self of a successful and Knowledgeable in this industry, but if they are all that then why do they have so much time to be on D.F. Trolling that makes no sense

the reality is these people blame everyone else for there failures you can see that these people are very unsuccessful that's probably due to the fact that they are lazy and incompetent And instead of applying
    them self to their work they rather be on here spreading negativity

I would never ever recommend that anyone listen to their opinion or do business with them They want to talk about shady no one looks sadder than these people. Accusing others of thing they probably have done 7 times over
    They are complete and total better losers

I know people who have had deals with prosperum and have no complaints
    Last edited by Nobsfunding; 01-25-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobsfunding View Post
    There is one interesting fact that the D.F. Audience should take into consideration anybody that comes onto this forum frequently or infrequently will notice that there is always the same 3or 4 Troller's saying negative things about everybody else posting. All this Troller's are present here

If you take a look at the people they are attacking they are hardly ever on this forum, let alone Trolling anybody else. What that says is that those people have no time to by D.F. Commenting on other peoples post

The ones doing the attacking always want to pass them self of a successful and Knowledgeable in this industry, but if they are all that then why do they have so much time to be on D.F. Trolling that makes no sense

the reality is these people blame everyone else for there failures you can see that these people are very unsuccessful that's probably due to the fact that they are lazy and incompetent And instead of applying
    them self to their work they rather be on here spreading negativity

I would never ever recommend that anyone listen to their opinion or do business with them They want to talk about shady no one looks sadder than these people. Accusing others of thing they probably have done 7 times over
    They are complete and total better losers

I know people who have had deals with prosperum and have no complaints
    Did you get paid 10 points for this post.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

pretty obvious from all his post that he works by prosperum

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

I dont attack anyone here definitely not a troller. I had a very bad experience sending them a deal, and will never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobsfunding View Post
    If you take a look at the people they are attacking they are hardly ever on this forum
    Prosperum is "hardly ever on this forum" (except when they are marketing their company on these threads all damn day).

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

They are complete ****. Stop wasting your time writing about them. At least Empire funds their own deals also.

yeah there here marketing all day, And you're here Trolling all day how does that make you better?

I would love to see your companies reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    You might as well sign up with Cresthill! Your submissions go right to them anyway!

Prosperum aka bottom of the barrel brokers. ****ing pikers.

Does anyone have something good to say about them? or nah?

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

edit
    Last edited by MidnightAdvance; 03-19-2018 at 07:58 PM.
    High risk paper

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SFllc View Post
    You might as well sign up with Cresthill! Your submissions go right to them anyway!
    They're the same company. Like Green Capital/Yellowstone. Same lenders, same ISO reps, same everything.

Quote Originally Posted by gaxisa View Post
    They're the same company. Like Green Capital/Yellowstone. Same lenders, same ISO reps, same everything.
    Main difference is Mantis is the in house funding wing, and Cresthill is the outside brokering wing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

they are the best...at being the worst.