Prosperum = Completely Full of Sh*t
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Banned Reputation points: 179851

Prosperum = Completely Full of Sh*t

Done
    Last edited by ryan $; 01-24-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Done with forum
    Last edited by ryan $; 01-24-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

For some reason I don't think one of Prosperum's 42,560 "ISO managers" will respond to this thread.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

All of this from an ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, NA? Say it ain't so.

Done.
    Last edited by ryan $; 01-24-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Has to explain why they pay such few points. Don't know how anybody could take them seriously with the bozo's who post on this site. Either way, I thought Peach Tree was a shop as well? Back when I was an ISO rep I got subs from a Peach Tree, Peach Cap, or Peach Funding. Don't recall, they never closed anything with the few approvals I did manage to get them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Not sure - but submitting a deal to them is like sticking your hand in a blender and expecting it not to get sliced.

Submit to the people you see in bank statements.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Who is in charge at Prosperum?
    I found Alfred Granik

Anyone know for sure?
    Look up Alex Gold on LinkedIn

Senior Member Reputation points: 1383
    1301 NJ-36, Bldg#2, Ste#5, Hazlet, Nj, 07730

I received word of this post and personally decided to jump on this.
    Ryan we have had this deal together since last Friday.
    Here is the chain of events.
    Friday we provided you the initial approval. You requested revisions which we provided to you.
    Monday you received word that the merchant has a COMPETITIVE offer with lower closing costs (this is a very important part of my response to you being that you are the same individual who mentioned you are the only company this merchant is working with. Our funding Director Enri even suggested maybe another company has this deal being that it was YOU that stated he has a competitive offer)
    Earlier today you requested the final revision to lower cost by 2% which we did immediately. After these changes we finally received the stips from you but no agreement.
    At this point Manny gave my ISO manager a call regarding this agreement. Our director Enri and Ryan were conferenced in on this call.
    You proceeded to make false accusations and threats over the phone call by asking if we are going to receive your signed agreement and then backdoor you which is not only unprofessional but very absurd. I would be more than glad to show YOUR emails that state we were competing. I would also watch your unwarranted and paranoid accusations of us being being standoffish when it was you in fact who got on the phone with our Funding Director and were yelling , screaming, falsely accusing and finally proceeded to hang up. I also have that recording ready to provide as well.
    We would be more than happy to rectify this situation and resolve this matter because at the end of the day we do not know who Peach Tree is.
    Finally I'd like to add we have an extensive portfolio of ISOs and performing notes (syndicated and not syndicated). If anyone would like to see our STATIC POOL numbers feel free to inbox Elaze@prosperumfunding.com. We have an extensive list of clients and ISOs that are super happy and continue to do business with us. We pay 8-10 on all files. We always pay on time and are now funding more than ever before. We will be here to assist in any other issues you might have. Thank you

LMAO

THE COMPETITIVE OFFER WAS FROM US - ITS ALL IN HOUSE WITH US. We were leveraging the 2 to get a better deal.

The Fact Remains.

The Contract you gave is whitelabeled - the COJ was going to **LENDER**
    This steve guy sent same contract with coj going same place

The PROOF is the lender whom the contract is from says PROSPERUM is the ONLY ISO with the submission in to them

So if you dont know Steve then how did he get a contract where you are the ONLY ISO with the deal into that lender?

IF YOU LOOK AT THE FACTS ITS CLEAR - YOUR WRONG - THERES NO EXPLAINING AWAY THE FACTS
    Last edited by ryan $; 01-24-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStandard View Post
    I received word of this post and personally decided to jump on this.
    Ryan we have had this deal together since last Friday.
    Here is the chain of events.
    Friday we provided you the initial approval. You requested revisions which we provided to you.
    Monday you received word that the merchant has a COMPETITIVE offer with lower closing costs (this is a very important part of my response to you being that you are the same individual who mentioned you are the only company this merchant is working with. Our funding Director Enri even suggested maybe another company has this deal being that it was YOU that stated he has a competitive offer)
    Earlier today you requested the final revision to lower cost by 2% which we did immediately. After these changes we finally received the stips from you but no agreement.
    At this point Manny gave my ISO manager a call regarding this agreement. Our director Enri and Ryan were conferenced in on this call.
    You proceeded to make false accusations and threats over the phone call by asking if we are going to receive your signed agreement and then backdoor you which is not only unprofessional but very absurd. I would be more than glad to show YOUR emails that state we were competing. I would also watch your unwarranted and paranoid accusations of us being being standoffish when it was you in fact who got on the phone with our Funding Director and were yelling , screaming, falsely accusing and finally proceeded to hang up. I also have that recording ready to provide as well.
    We would be more than happy to rectify this situation and resolve this matter because at the end of the day we do not know who Peach Tree is.
    Finally I'd like to add we have an extensive portfolio of ISOs and performing notes (syndicated and not syndicated). If anyone would like to see our STATIC POOL numbers feel free to inbox Elaze@prosperumfunding.com. We have an extensive list of clients and ISOs that are super happy and continue to do business with us. We pay 8-10 on all files. We always pay on time and are now funding more than ever before. We will be here to assist in any other issues you might have. Thank you
    Theres always answers from funders, I usually dont believe them. I think the main thing is, brokers most realize that all Merchants lie and shop around all day. Its highly likely you and seven other backdoor brokers are harassing this merchant and hes playing you all.

We do in fact White Label because we syndicate. I'm sorry Ryan but not only are you completely falsely accusing us of this but now there is an issue with white labeling. I think it is safe to say you are reaching my friend and trying to cause problems. Also anyone who is a cool , calm and experienced individual in this industry would consider that this leak could have came from anywhere since you had multiple offers on the table.

lets establish Facts

#1 You sent me a whitelabeled contract
    #2 this steve guy sent a actual contract from the lender that you whitelabeled
    #3 lender confirms prosperum is the only ISO with the deal into them

IT DOESNT TAKE A DETECTIVE

Quote Originally Posted by goldstandard View Post
    we do in fact white label because we syndicate. I'm sorry ryan but not only are you completely falsely accusing us of this but now there is an issue with white labeling. I think it is safe to say you are reaching my friend and trying to cause problems. Also anyone who is a cool , calm and experienced individual in this industry would consider that this leak could have came from anywhere since you had multiple offers on the table.
    how did the leak come from anywhere? Your not looking at facts.
    Its the same offer same lender. Same numbers.
    And your the only iso with it submitted to that lender.

You cant explain that away

Cashman I could not agree more that we all must take the merchant's LOYALTY with a grain of salt. I'd also like to reiterate I am willing to prove this with emails and the recorded call Ryan. I do not take false accusations lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by cashman1 View Post
    theres always answers from funders, i usually dont believe them. I think the main thing is, brokers most realize that all merchants lie and shop around all day. Its highly likely you and seven other backdoor brokers are harassing this merchant and hes playing you all.
    you arent looking at the facts - prosperum is the only iso with the deal into that lender - if 4 isos were on it - yeah what ur saying would make sense

you guys are full of ****

WhITE LABELLING ISNT THE ISSUE, WE WOULD OF GLADLY DONE THE DEAL.

BUT WHEN YOU ARE THE ONLY ISO WITH THE DEAL AT A LENDER.....

RESEND THEM DIRECT CONTRACTS FROM THE LENDER.

THATS AN ISSUE.
    Last edited by ryan $; 01-24-2018 at 03:27 PM.

It has nothing to do with merchant loyalty.

Prosperum is the only ISO with the Submission into that lender.

Hence the contracts had to come from them.... then onto steve - then onto merchant.

Theres no way around it.

Cashman I could not agree more that we all must take the merchant's LOYALTY with a grain of salt. I'd also like to reiterate I am willing to prove this with emails and the recorded call Ryan. I do not take false accusations lightly.
    Would love to hear that call.

The facts I am looking at are this;

- We have an email from you stating the merchant has a competitive offer.

- We now also have you stating that competitive offer is in house

- We have extensive emails of us making revisions for 4 days in a row to accommodate the merchant's needs

It is tough o believe you when you are contradicting your own self. I would encourage you to go to work and close some deals rather than spend your professional career accusing and being on these forums. Quiet frankly besides our handful of ISO managers who are looking for clients and new ISOs we do not allow our guys or anyone in this company to waste so much time on these threads.

lets establish Facts

IT DOESNT TAKE A DETECTIVE
    GoldStandard, do you dispute any of this?

- We have extensive emails of us making revisions for 4 days in a row to accommodate the merchant's needs

It is tough o believe you when you are contradicting your own self. I would encourage you to go to work and close some deals rather than spend your professional career accusing and being on these forums. Quiet frankly besides our handful of ISO managers who are looking for clients and new ISOs we do not allow our guys or anyone in this company to waste so much time on these threads.
    Just to be clear, if an ISO sends your company (Prosperum) deals they can expect them sent to outside funders?

I dont care what you allow, I close more while being on the forums, extreme ADHD im always doing 10 things.

AT first we had 2 Offers, you and lender A.
    Lender A asked for too many stips, we wanted your offer adjusted to what we already sold him on - which you did.

Then my issue happened.
    Stop bringing up EXTRA stuff.
    Focus on Facts

Your disputing nothing im disputing.

The merchant had a competitive offer. (From US)

You lowered and were flexible.

No one disputes this. Again

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Why are you both not on the phone figuring this out? This isnt twitter beef.

I dont care what you allow, I close more while being on the forums, extreme ADHD im always doing 10 things.

AT first we had 2 Offers, you and lender A.
    Lender A asked for too many stips, we wanted your offer adjusted to what we already sold him on - which you did.

Then my issue happened.
    Stop bringing up EXTRA stuff.
    Focus on Facts
    Ryan never change terms. Just shove the deal down the throat and they will take it.