I'm re-posting this thread as I was initially surprised there was no interest considering the potential profitability for all:

I am looking to expand my client base but realize most on this forum are brokers and not the direct funders that undertake my services.

I am proposing a revenue share program in perpetuity for solid introductions that lead to an engagement should anyone reading this not need me personally but may know of a direct funder that does. As you can see by posts around the DF I am well regarded and can offer many solid references. The bigger the referral the more you the referrer can earn month upon month.

A bit about myself:

I have over a decade's worth of experience working with some of the largest funders within the MCA space recovering upon their bad debt and coordinating legal measures needed to enforce the COJ or UCC.

I can offer many references from the owners I work with who will all confirm that their bad debt and cost recovering this debt has decreased dramatically. I am not a collections agency in any shape or form. In both practice and results I am entirely different and I consistently convert more than twice what these typical and standard practices deliver including law firms who spend all day filing COJ's.

I can explain what I do that is different, my track record of success, and offer you the chance to hear for yourselves directly from those I work for.

I can do what others cannot, charge significantly less, and can offer the proof to back that up.

Please feel free to message me or call me direct at 1-877-669-7943 should you hold interest.

Mitch