TVT CAPITAL has ability to fund multi-million $ deals and Publicly Traded Companies
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

TVT CAPITAL has ability to fund multi-million $ deals and Publicly Traded Companies

To fund a deal larger than $250,000 - a lot of "direct funders" have to give out huge chucks of syndication, white label or even broker deals. This is also the case for many funders to fund that much even or less. There's nothing wrong with being a small funder - until they try to pass themselves off as a funder with bigger capabilities then when it comes time to step up to the plate, it takes 5 days to get the $ out. "We will fund $250k and we'll get our partner to fund $250k behind us" Then offer gets revised last minute, or 2nd contract gets declined - Why risk these valuable client relationships? When dealing with larger deals you need a partner that has a professional and seamless process.

That's why TVT Capital has established itself as a real player when it comes to funding larger MCA deals. ISO's continue to utilize our capability to maximize their book's potential, and build their own reputation. If a merchant is doing $3mm a month, why are you getting a $250k @ 6 month offer when it should qualify for $1.5M @ 12+ months? Why stack four deals into their account and have to go through four underwriting processes when you should be going through one?

One of our more recent deals ISSUED A NEWS RELEASE that highlights a $1.7M @ 12 month MCA funding. It allowed the client to more than double their capacity for crypto-currency mining, and helped the rep establish a long-lasting relationship. You may notice it is also a publicly traded company? This isn't the first one either! We have no problem funding public companies!

The MCA industry continues to weed out the companies that are making errors. New money continues to try to establish itself - thinking there are zero barriers to entry. We've seen it and we will continue to see it, as our industry continues to age and expunge those still trying to "figure it out." You need an experienced partner with precedent, process, and principles!

There will be trolls, there will be naysayers - all I can tell you is I joined this team because I saw value. They value their partners, clients & employees.

We have funded bridges, we have funded swings on business property transactions, we have funded airballs on factoring deals, we have funded publicly traded companies - from true "A" paper starting at 1.20 buy rate - 12 month terms all the way to "D" paper with minimal stips - WEEKLY OPTIONS, CONSOLIDATIONS, work with an underwriter directly and let me help you fund your deals.

Inbox me here to discuss pricing, deal structure, or anything you need - or you can email me at anthony@tvtcapital.com and get set up to fund today.

Syndication available as well on multiple separate product classes!
    Last edited by ADiamond; 01-19-2018 at 03:56 PM.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I like TVT but on bigger 1st Position deals you guys still do 1.45-1.49 Pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    I like TVT but on bigger 1st Position deals you guys still do 1.45-1.49 Pricing.
    Well depending on the deal and commissions of course! Ryan it's a new year, new approach - if you need anything tweaked you ask me and we will work with you. I just did a 2nd pos 1.25 buy rate 12 month deal today (construction, mind you) So - it really just comes down to each deal! Each deal is different in its' own way! Hope to hear from you if you want to talk pricing or UW!
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    Well depending on the deal and commissions of course! Ryan it's a new year, new approach - if you need anything tweaked you ask me and we will work with you. I just did a 2nd pos 1.25 buy rate 12 month deal today (construction, mind you) So - it really just comes down to each deal! Each deal is different in its' own way! Hope to hear from you if you want to talk pricing or UW!
    Well........ I have a Construction Deal RIGHT NOW. With a 120k offer. 1.41 @ 8 Months.
    Im trying to Get a Longer Term....
    What do you think?

**Edit Nevermind - Sold It.
    Last edited by ryan $; 01-19-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Member Reputation points: 2379

Anthony what is the relationship between Capcall & TVT ?

Quote Originally Posted by EBLM View Post
    Anthony what is the relationship between Capcall & TVT ?
    Nonexistent at best nowadays - they used to share a platform and when I was an UW at Capcall about 4 years ago, we would UW some of their deals. Can't really speak on it further than that but I don't think there's more to be said about it unless you know something I don't! Capcall is a good company and Evan is one hell of a superstar when it comes to this MCA stuff.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

To fund a deal larger than $250,000 - a lot of "direct funders" have to give out huge chucks of syndication, white label or even broker deals. This is also the case for many funders to fund that much even or less. There's nothing wrong with being a small funder - until they try to pass themselves off as a funder with bigger capabilities then when it comes time to step up to the plate, it takes 5 days to get the $ out. "We will fund $250k and we'll get our partner to fund $250k behind us" Then offer gets revised last minute, or 2nd contract gets declined - Why risk these valuable client relationships? When dealing with larger deals you need a partner that has a professional and seamless process.

That's why TVT Capital has established itself as a real player when it comes to funding larger MCA deals. ISO's continue to utilize our capability to maximize their book's potential, and build their own reputation. If a merchant is doing $3mm a month, why are you getting a $250k @ 6 month offer when it should qualify for $1.5M @ 12+ months? Why stack four deals into their account and have to go through four underwriting processes when you should be going through one?

One of our more recent deals ISSUED A NEWS RELEASE that highlights a $1.7M @ 12 month MCA funding. It allowed the client to more than double their capacity for crypto-currency mining, and helped the rep establish a long-lasting relationship. You may notice it is also a publicly traded company? This isn't the first one either! We have no problem funding public companies!

The MCA industry continues to weed out the companies that are making errors. New money continues to try to establish itself - thinking there are zero barriers to entry. We've seen it and we will continue to see it, as our industry continues to age and expunge those still trying to "figure it out." You need an experienced partner with precedent, process, and principles!

There will be trolls, there will be naysayers - all I can tell you is I joined this team because I saw value. They value their partners, clients & employees.

We have funded bridges, we have funded swings on business property transactions, we have funded airballs on factoring deals, we have funded publicly traded companies - from true "A" paper starting at 1.20 buy rate - 12 month terms all the way to "D" paper with minimal stips - WEEKLY OPTIONS, CONSOLIDATIONS, work with an underwriter directly and let me help you fund your deals.

Inbox me here to discuss pricing, deal structure, or anything you need - or you can email me at anthony@tvtcapital.com and get set up to fund today.

TVT is a very aggressive lender. I deal with Warren Fellus directly!!!

TVT is not for any average agent to close the deal. As I ve witnessed others struggle to get the deal closed!!

My point TVT is not for everyone.... In that sense. Because your gonna have to sell that deal!!!
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Hope to meet up with Warren this week.

you can sign up as a new iso to
    MKAROW@TVTCAPITAL.COM