Reverse Consolidations?? What is this .....? - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    OK keep us posted, ive spoken with Joe couple times in the past over some possible prospects but they were just into deep. Have another im thinking of sending so wanted to know about term length. Thanks.
    I always say each file has its own specific pros and cons but most importantly, every file can find a home if you know what Funders are doing what programs with the specific guidelines.
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Senior Member Reputation points: 12169

is there any instance where you can go past 6 months? 9-12 maybe or all offers are 6 months max?
    we commonly go 8-11 months on our zero-net consolidation program.

Again it is hard to qualify for but if you've got a solid merchant with good banks its a much better option than a reverse for you and your client.

Quote Originally Posted by Lendvo View Post
    we commonly go 8-11 months on our zero-net consolidation program.

Again it is hard to qualify for but if you've got a solid merchant with good banks its a much better option than a reverse for you and your client.
    Lendvo

Isn't the whole purpose of a reverse is because merchant can't qualify for full consolidation with 3 or 4 existing positions? Basically it's a way out on the reverse and basically having the funder disburse the total weekly obligation to merchant business account for all positions to be covered and paid for daily. It is literally a fresh start program, and it works!!!

Funders want to pay off two positions max on most occasion, but to pay 3 or 4 balances is tough on the funder. Especially when the merchant will just go and stack again!!!!

How many balances will Lendvo pay off?
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post

How many balances will Lendvo pay off?
    I think in Lendvo's case on a straight consolidation, they are more concerned that the balances are a maximum of 80% off the gross. Really an A-paper play, but a good one if qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    I think in Lendvo's case on a straight consolidation, they are more concerned that the balances are a maximum of 80% off the gross. Really an A-paper play, but a good one if qualified.
    Makes sense HDF. Reason I am asking how many positions will Lendvo payoff on consolidation is because I already know the answer!!! I just want to see if the member will post it and reply. In the end when a merchant is over leveraged with positions 3 4 5, first thing is find out what the balances are on each position and find out what the original advance amount was? Once you have that info send the file to

Premier Capital Funding
    Fundkite
    Par Funding
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Gratitude Funder Mark on the buy rate from Fundkite regarding these reverse consolidations. I'm sure the buy rate starts at 1.27 but it's not that buy rate standard for each reverse consolidation file?
    But they go past 6 months on term and pay 10 points Funder Mark
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Makes sense HDF. Reason I am asking how many positions will Lendvo payoff on consolidation is because I already know the answer!!! I just want to see if the member will post it and reply. In the end when a merchant is over leveraged with positions 3 4 5, first thing is find out what the balances are on each position and find out what the original advance amount was? Once you have that info send the file to

Premier Capital Funding
    Fundkite
    Par Funding
    We have no limit on number of positions, maybe someone whose worked with us can verify their experience? We've paid off as many as 7 I believe. We care that the total balances due are no more than 80% of the ave monthly deposits rather than number of positions.

It is true most of the apps for consolidations we see we decline. However, our point is that try to work with a full consolidation, no-net, longer term lender FIRST. Seems the vast majority of reps go straight to the perverse consolidation before trying for a full no-net consolidation.

We have no limit on number of positions, maybe someone whose worked with us can verify their experience? We've paid off as many as 7 I believe. We care that the total balances due are no more than 80% of the ave monthly deposits rather than number of positions.

It is true most of the apps for consolidations we see we decline. However, our point is that try to work with a full consolidation, no-net, longer term lender FIRST. Seems the vast majority of reps go straight to the perverse consolidation before trying for a full no-net consolidation.
    What is the commission % for the ISO on the submitted deal for consolidation?

7 positions Lendvo has paid off on a consolidation before?

Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

if merchant got funded within last 30 days but still meets that 80% criteria will it fly or get declined?

what is your max loan amount? website if its right one im looking at states up to $100,000 only? is that correct?

what is your max loan amount? website if its right one im looking at states up to $100,000 only? is that correct?
    100k that's it? No, please Lendvo confirm. I did a deal with Premier Capital Funding on a reverse for 255k with 5 positions.

I also did one with Par Funding on a reverse as well for 200k with 4 positions.

Both Funders paid me more than 5 points.

Both Funders also had the merchant net some capital. Not alot but both merchants was happy to net something.
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Please note that we do have some outdated content on the website in places, we can now go up to $1mm on high quality regular deals (does not apply to consolidation program). We currently do not have a formal cap for the zero-net consolidation program but yes once we get above $100k we want to see overall higher 'cleanliness' in the file, higher credit, more revenue, older biz etc etc.

I'm going to post our 'smell test' for the zero-net consolidation program below to avoid confusion. Again this program is not easy to qualify for but if your merchant does check the boxes it is much much better than a perverse consolidation. You can get up to 13.20% and it can cut your merchant's payments significantly more than a perverse consolidation goes since we can go 8-11mo in this structure. If you've got a merchant that hits at least 5 of these you should at least check to try and get the full consolidation first.

a. In business at least 3 years

b. Owner FICO 599+

c. No more than 80% combined balances to monthly gross sales/net deposits

d. Debt burden test: On paper refi’ing the current balance at a 10mo 1.35 reduces the current daily payments by at least 50%

e. Max 4 negative days in last 60 days of bank

f. Has not taken a new advance within last 30 business days, i.e. 1.5 months.

Please note that we do have some outdated content on the website in places, we can now go up to $1mm on high quality regular deals (does not apply to consolidation program). We currently do not have a formal cap for the zero-net consolidation program but yes once we get above $100k we want to see overall higher 'cleanliness' in the file, higher credit, more revenue, older biz etc etc.

I'm going to post our 'smell test' for the zero-net consolidation program below to avoid confusion. Again this program is not easy to qualify for but if your merchant does check the boxes it is much much better than a perverse consolidation. You can get up to 13.20% and it can cut your merchant's payments significantly more than a perverse consolidation goes since we can go 8-11mo in this structure. If you've got a merchant that hits at least 5 of these you should at least check to try and get the full consolidation first.

a. In business at least 3 years

b. Owner FICO 599+

c. No more than 80% combined balances to monthly gross sales/net deposits

d. Debt burden test: On paper refi’ing the current balance at a 10mo 1.35 reduces the current daily payments by at least 50%

e. Max 4 negative days in last 60 days of bank

f. Has not taken a new advance within last 30 business days, i.e. 1.5 months.
    I don't know Lendovo

Paying 7 Funders off how much did merchant net? In this industry doing a full consolidation and paying off all those lenders seems unreal. Tough for me to even think is possible, but I may be wrong... Maybe!!!

I can assume your website is up to date with the correct funding advance max amount you provide, correct?
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Biggest one I ever seen but unfortunately got killed at funding for reasons out of my control was with Par for merchant I had they made 1.3mill offer, merchant had 9 positions at the time. But they did make the offer.

Biggest one I ever seen but unfortunately got killed at funding for reasons out of my control was with Par for merchant I had they made 1.3mill offer, merchant had 9 positions at the time. But they did make the offer.
    Par is a good funder
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

I don't know Lendovo

Paying 7 Funders off how much did merchant net? In this industry doing a full consolidation and paying off all those lenders seems unreal. Tough for me to even think is possible, but I may be wrong... Maybe!!!

I can assume your website is up to date with the correct funding advance max amount you provide, correct?
    Merchant netted 0, goose egg, that's why is called a zero-net consolidation. Should be your first stop before a perverse consolidation. Feel free to call us if you want to talk about the program: 571-388-2870.

Merchant netted 0, goose egg, that's why is called a zero-net consolidation. Should be your first stop before a perverse consolidation. Feel free to call us if you want to talk about the program: 571-388-2870.
    Hmmmmmmmm. Your box is so tight, it's tighter than two coats of paint!!!

It doesn't matter what they saaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Hmmmmmmmm. Your box is so tight, it's tighter than two coats of paint!!!

It doesn't matter what they saaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy
    Yet we keep funding more and more of them, quarter after quarter.

We decline 8 out of 10 consolidation apps, but it's an awesome product if your deal fits.

Anyone interested please give us a ring or email: 571-388-2870 / support@lendvo.com.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

Who else is doing no net consols?
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 3047

Contact info

100k that's it? No, please Lendvo confirm. I did a deal with Premier Capital Funding on a reverse for 255k with 5 positions.

I also did one with Par Funding on a reverse as well for 200k with 4 positions.

Both Funders paid me more than 5 points.

Both Funders also had the merchant net some capital. Not alot but both merchants was happy to net something.
    Do you or anyone else mind providing contact info for par or premier capital?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

There are some folks who think this is bogus..the consolidation. The savings become way less as advances drop off.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC2016 View Post
    Do you or anyone else mind providing contact info for par or premier capital?
    On my signature click on the blue link and you'll find a gateway of Funders. It's called the Funders Directory. Look for Premier Capital Funding, and you will find all contact info.
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

I am looking for a zero-net consolidation. How do i contact you? Do you have a website?

Banned Reputation points: 179851

IOU does no net consolidations - at least they used to.

Par for Reverses all the way. Especially if merchant wants an Addon. Arcarius does solid reverses as well.

If merchant has higher credit, Fundrite is solid for reverses as well

Quote Originally Posted by mbuchine View Post
    I am looking for a zero-net consolidation. How do i contact you? Do you have a website?
    we do 0 net reverse consolidations
    jayson@mradvancellc.com