What do you think? (up to 20 points commission)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Cool What do you think? (up to 20 points commission)

I will have all my previous posts taken down.

I wanted everyone to be aware of a new strategy ML has created for our old & new ISOs.

This has been made for rare occasions on files that would normally be declined through us. We will do our best in approving all your files.

If you have further interest in understanding, please email me.

Thank You.

Jayson@mlfactors.com
    Last edited by JaysonML; 01-11-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5987 Regium's Avatar

1.55 buy rate..?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

ISO doesn’t get a commission until the advance is paid back? Is that the entire commission or just part?

Member Reputation points: 2379

This is a joke lol ?

You are essentially syndicating the commission on the deal upfront

This only works if you pay most of the commission upfront and a smaller amount upon paid in full.

Last edited by JaysonML; 01-11-2018 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaysonML View Post
    I want everyone to be aware that the new guidelines are solely for files that are tough to get an approval for. We are willing to take a chance on these higher risks files by delivering a 1.55 buy rate (15 points to the ISO) but because of this risk we will only send the commission in the back end, once the advance amount has been paid in full.

If the merchant has paid the advance in full while they are only 50% complete with payments, we will add an additional 5 points.

All other files that do not fit this criteria will be given our standard guidelines: (12 point up-sells and same day wire for commission)

If you have any further questions please list them below.

Kind Regards,
    This only works if the file literally can’t get approved anywhere else. Otherwise no broker would entertain this.

Member Reputation points: 2379

I want everyone to be aware that the new guidelines are solely for files that are tough to get an approval for. We are willing to take a chance on these higher risks files by delivering a 1.55 buy rate (15 points to the ISO) but because of this risk we will only send the commission in the back end, once the advance amount has been paid in full.

If the merchant has paid the advance in full while they are only 50% complete with scheduled payments, we will add an additional 5 points.

All other files that do not fit this criteria will be given our standard guidelines: (12 point up-sells and same day wire for commission)

Kind Regards,
    Are you confusing buy and sell rate? With 15 points this would be a 1.70 factor rate over 60-90 days.

Last edited by JaysonML; 01-11-2018 at 03:48 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

I want everyone to be aware that the new guidelines are solely for files that are tough to get an approval for. We are willing to take a chance on these higher risks files by delivering a 1.55 sell rate (15 points to the ISO) but because of this risk we will only send the commission in the back end, once the advance amount has been paid in full.

If the merchant has paid the advance in full while they are only 50% complete with scheduled payments, we will add an additional 5 points.

Kind Regards,
    What do you mean by "tough to get an approval"

10+ nsf's/mo, late on child support, past defaults with balances etc? Like that other guys said no one would even entertain that unless you are funding deals literally NO ONE else will. Appreciate the clarification in advance.

Last edited by JaysonML; 01-11-2018 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Please email me for more information at Jayson@mlfactors.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

I'm sure we can agree on what a great file looks like.

If we offer a sell rate of 1.55, I will give you the reason for that.

You can send all different types of files, good or bad deals, but I will evaluate with my underwriters on which file belongs to which terms.

If you like, I can send everyone an email on all our guidelines.

Please add your email below or email me.

ALSO BTW: Our standard guidelines (12 point up-sell for most deals sold at a 1.49) are still on the table. We provide same day wire for commission for our standard approvals. *This does not count for Starter Approvals.

Email me for more info or continue posting in this thread:

Jayson@mlfactors.com

Hope everyone has a great day!

Kind Regards
    This is not a matter of what a good file looks like, this is what a "tough" file looks like.

All files are different.

A "tough" file can be distinguished for many reasons in receiving an approval. A merchant can have great balances but Derogatory Credit.

That is one of many examples. I must note that this is a rare occasion. I wanted everyone to be aware of this process so we all can be on the same page.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I would say bad credit and good balances is fundable somewhere else that will pay comission upfront.

You need to be saying....basically.... if merchant has bad credit, judgements, tax liens, neg day issues, criminal history..... then this fits

Otherwise theres really no reason.....

AND correct me if im wrong but ML Factors doesnt take 1 st Position....so your already going behind someone who underwrote and funded.....

I just dont see where this program will be effective

On rare occasions, depending on the file, we will consider to approve a merchant as a first position but we will not offer max terms.

We would have to build a relationship with that merchant to provide max terms the next time around.

I believe the program is something that could work out, but only when it makes sense.

"if merchant has bad credit, judgments, tax liens, neg day issues, criminal history..... then this fits"

Correct. All these except for judgments can work.

"I just dont see where this program will be effective"

If you have a file that you believe should be funded, send it over and I'll make sure to give you our best approval. This was made to help merchants who are going through a tough situation.

I understand how this can lose your incentive, but this is only because of the higher risk.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

On rare occasions, depending on the file, we will consider to approve a merchant as a first position but we will not offer max terms.
    Do you not know how to underwrite?I never understood how someone whole model can be based on others underwriting.