Prosperum funding deals within tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Nobsfunding View Post
    yo jerk off how about you go try to fund some deals instead ok worrying about what goes on D.F you got to much free time on your had,s
    Nice to see you managed to work in a single three syllable word. Very impressive.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Nice to see you managed to work in a single three syllable word. Very impressive.
    Westcoast, from what i know, these guys white label from what i've heard, and i don't believe it is their own money. If i am wrong, lemme know.

Thanks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post
    Westcoast, from what i know, these guys white label from what i've heard, and i don't believe it is their own money. If i am wrong, lemme know.

Thanks!
    If they're actually a direct funder and get stuff done would be nice to try them out since i have not heard anything bad about them at all

Banned Reputation points: 113

what can I say I have a problem with these so call funding Experts who have nothing better do then attack other people who have not attacked them and are just trying to get there message out if they actually working on funding deals they Certainly wouldn't have to resort to trolling others but they're not funding deals this is why they have so much time on their hands

How can I get a list of direct lenders? All the ISO pretending to be lenders are driving me crazy

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Nobsfunding View Post
    what can I say I have a problem with these so call funding Experts who have nothing better do then attack other people who have not attacked them and are just trying to get there message out if they actually working on funding deals they Certainly wouldn't have to resort to trolling others but they're not funding deals this is why they have so much time on their hands
    Very impressive stuff. You once again managed a three syllable word (just one).

Personally I'm against attacking people for no reason. But there's good reason to attack you: you're a moron. Listen, I know this is an internet post board, but can you manage just a little bit of punctuation?

unlike you, I don't have time for all that I'm actually funding deals asshole

let me correct that its Asshole with a capital A for you
    Last edited by Nobsfunding; 01-10-2018 at 11:45 AM.

We are actually a direct funder! Personally I have funded 26k in-house this week. I can send you a listing of our sweet spots if you'd like.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post

Thanks!
    From what I heard.... Prosperum will fund inhouse up to 20k, anything above goes to a few syndicates that syndicate with everyone.