Prosperum is looking for new ISO to Establish relationships with
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

ISO ... thats for Merchant services / credit card processing... ISO comes from the Credit Card Processing world.... in fact i was the largest recruiter (or one of the largest) for Credit card processing and once we got into funding i started recruiting Credit card ISO's to represent our funding company..... I would like to take credit for the word ISO being used funding community's Lingo !!! But whats that going to get me LOL??!! (maybe a Sean award?)...
    Last edited by mcaguru; 01-08-2018 at 04:26 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    ISO ... thats for Merchant services / credit card processing... in fact ISO comes from the Credit Card Processing world.... in fact i was the largest recruiter (or one of the largest) for Credit card processing and once we got into funding i started recruiting Credit card ISO's to represent our funding company..... I would like to take credit for the word ISO being used funding community's Lingo !!! But whats that going to get me LOL??!! (maybe a Sean award?)...
    Off topic and self-serving drivel as usual. Becoming the norm. Please allow the direct funder OP to respond.

Prosperum always executes professional Transparent business Practices. Anything less is Blow standards of excellence and obvious

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by serg247 View Post
    Prosperum always executes professional Transparent business Practices. Anything less is Blow standards of excellence and obvious
    What?

Also, why isn't this in promotions?

Love the response and tone. Well done sir! Guess you have to spell Independent Sales Office out for some guys, lol.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    ISO ... thats for Merchant services / credit card processing... ISO comes from the Credit Card Processing world.... in fact i was the largest recruiter (or one of the largest) for Credit card processing and once we got into funding i started recruiting Credit card ISO's to represent our funding company..... I would like to take credit for the word ISO being used funding community's Lingo !!! But whats that going to get me LOL??!! (maybe a Sean award?)...
    Just another bull**** statement from this guy. You were the "largest recruiter?" really? i find that very hard to believe.
    Id like to see the reaction you get if you posted this nonsense on the green sheet.
    Last edited by skideeppow; 01-08-2018 at 05:38 PM.