Prosperum is looking for new ISO to Establish relationships with
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prosperum is looking for new ISO to Establish relationships with

A professional business relationship with Prosperum is an asset to any M.C.A Organization

Prosperum as some of the most Flexible approval parameter. Unlike many other companies we do not make unrealistic claims.
    we have strict honesty and payout policy here trust is always earned by providing constant relevant updates to the ISO about there file

2nd - 7th positions for same day funding between 20k and 150k. (High deposit volume {100k+}

キWe'll beat or match any other funders' offer we can move quick (upon request for urgent files) Have a Yellowstone agreement? If so, send it and we will beat it that day!

キ We are particularly competitive in the following industries: retail, restaurants, food/beverage, medical/dental offices, consulting/advertising/real estate/construction/etc with solid contractual receivables and We can go to 12 month on high risk industries in 1st position.

​Benefits of Working with Prosperum Capital:

キ We are direct Funders and we are licensed in California, not super brokers!

キ Same day add-ons!

キ ​We do not reduce your commission on renewals! ​

キ VERY competitive terms!

キ Same day funding- Overnight-ed Coj not required on all deals

キ Weekly, daily and Bi weekly payment options on any position.

キ Syndicate on any deal we fund for you!

.Quick turn-around time!

キ Commission is 8- 10 points and sometimes more on a-f files (super High Risk)

call Sergio Seche, ISO Relationship manager today

Toll | (646) 766-9936

| Email | Sergio@ProsperumFunding.Com

57 West 38th Street, Suite 604 | New York, NY 10018

ProsperumFunding.Com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Hi Sergio. What does "Prosperum is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA." mean as seen on your website?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

ISO ... thats for Merchant services / credit card processing... ISO comes from the Credit Card Processing world.... in fact i was the largest recruiter (or one of the largest) for Credit card processing and once we got into funding i started recruiting Credit card ISO's to represent our funding company..... I would like to take credit for the word ISO being used funding community's Lingo !!! But whats that going to get me LOL??!! (maybe a Sean award?)...
    Last edited by mcaguru; 01-08-2018 at 04:26 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    ISO ... thats for Merchant services / credit card processing... in fact ISO comes from the Credit Card Processing world.... in fact i was the largest recruiter (or one of the largest) for Credit card processing and once we got into funding i started recruiting Credit card ISO's to represent our funding company..... I would like to take credit for the word ISO being used funding community's Lingo !!! But whats that going to get me LOL??!! (maybe a Sean award?)...
    Off topic and self-serving drivel as usual. Becoming the norm. Please allow the direct funder OP to respond.

Prosperum always executes professional Transparent business Practices. Anything less is Blow standards of excellence and obvious

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by serg247 View Post
    Prosperum always executes professional Transparent business Practices. Anything less is Blow standards of excellence and obvious
    What?

Also, why isn't this in promotions?

Love the response and tone. Well done sir! Guess you have to spell Independent Sales Office out for some guys, lol.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

ISO ... thats for Merchant services / credit card processing... ISO comes from the Credit Card Processing world.... in fact i was the largest recruiter (or one of the largest) for Credit card processing and once we got into funding i started recruiting Credit card ISO's to represent our funding company..... I would like to take credit for the word ISO being used funding community's Lingo !!! But whats that going to get me LOL??!! (maybe a Sean award?)...
    Just another bull**** statement from this guy. You were the "largest recruiter?" really? i find that very hard to believe.
    Id like to see the reaction you get if you posted this nonsense on the green sheet.
    Last edited by skideeppow; 01-08-2018 at 05:38 PM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Hi Sergio. What does "Prosperum is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA." mean as seen on your website?

How do you not know what this means being in the Mca industry? Thats what I want to know.

Are you being sarcastic?

I am not answering anymore lol

Karen37a
    Ps....mca guru.

I had traced a big processor and other things to you, a while back( that I guess you sold )...that and the real estate ( I was shocked )

( there was a reason I liked you)

I just didn't tell what i found

** I wouldn't bet on him not owning that processing or recruiting etc back in the day
    Last edited by Karen37a; 01-09-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    How do you not know what this means being in the Mca industry? Thats what I want to know.

Are you being sarcastic?

I am not answering anymore lol
    Nobody asked you.

I am really curious as to why that imprint is embedded into the design template of their website across all pages. Going through the effort of doing that seems to at least imply quite a bit more than just an ISO relationship.

Still no answer.

Karen37a
    Nobody asked you.

I am really curious as to why that imprint is embedded into the design template of their website across all pages. Going through the effort of doing that seems to at least imply quite a bit more than just an ISO relationship.

Still no answer.

YOU HAVE TO LEGALLY POST IT THAT'S WHY. ITS REQUIRED, by the processing bank, to not mix up the relationship

EVERYONE KNOWS THIS

guess i lost another opportunity to partner with a great investment guy

** that or you strip down any mention of it...I am sure they want credibility with the "name"
    Last edited by Karen37a; 01-09-2018 at 11:16 AM.

This post is peddling 2nd-7th positions in MCA, Karen.

Karen37a
    hdf

I am amazed at this convo.

People have processing isos....they go thru companies like wells etc . some isos will say " I am Cn capital" when they are an iso of Cn Capital so compliance wants them to spell it out..detail the relationship.

If they did visa merchant processing...they can offer cash advances to their existing clients and also just do cash advances.

People market to both...some have separate companies to not co-mingle

Karen37a
    This is why the leastof our worries are each other funding deals....prosessors are on the scene BIG ones, paypal etc.

It was never the bkln zoot suits who took away competition.

It was new people entering the space or cross selling thru visa /mc/ pay pal/ square ...credit repair...etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    hdf

I am amazed at this convo.

People have processing isos....they go thru companies like wells etc . some isos will say " I am Cn capital" when they are an iso of Cn Capital so compliance wants them to spell it out..detail the relationship.

If they did visa merchant processing...they can offer cash advances to their existing clients and also just do cash advances.

People market to both...some have separate companies to not co-mingle
    They are a "direct funder". I asked a good question. It went unanswered. You swooped in half-cocked again. You try to attack me personally again. **** off

Karen37a
    They are a "direct funder". I asked a good question. It went unanswered. You swooped in half-cocked again. You try to attack me personally again. **** off
    LOL

You asked why they had that tag line....

anyway gl.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 01-09-2018 at 11:37 AM.

Wow. A question about how as a funder they are leveraging an ISO relationship with Wells Fargo NA on their website is a bad thing?

You say they "have to"? And I am the uninformed one?

Karen37a
    Wow. A question about how as a funder they are leveraging an ISO relationship with Wells Fargo NA on their website is a bad thing?

You say they "have to"? And I am the uninformed one?
    I am not here to say whats in compliance and whats out of compliance

they post that because they are a processing iso...period the end. They have to post they are an "iso" of, not the direct bank.( wells)

And they can be funding with their own money...cash advances...or brokering them out.

period the end.

( I do realize where I am now )

im off
    Last edited by Karen37a; 01-09-2018 at 11:50 AM.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Nobody asked you.

Still no answer.
    Its Obv a Theme Template. They added it once. It shows on all pages.
    Maybe an Oversight.

Ive noticed certain mistakes months after launch or when updating... websites are not perfect.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Its Obv a Theme Template. They added it once. It shows on all pages.
    Maybe an Oversight.

Ive noticed certain mistakes months after launch or when updating... websites are not perfect.

Its like a tool bar but on the bottom page ...and just in case someone logs onto the page that says "contact" or page 2 or whatever ...

it's best to put the "disclaimer" on the bottom of all pages to not go out of compliance

As stated previously I do not miss regulations or being compliance over crazy people who also are regulated.
    bye
    Last edited by Karen37a; 01-09-2018 at 12:18 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Guys..on a side note ..it seems merchants are shopping for capital like NEVER before!! ? anyone know whats going on ? ! last week was quieter and record submissions for a friday and yesterday was a mad RUSH and my uw's are saying the quality is really good !
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Guys..on a side note ..it seems merchants are shopping for capital like NEVER before!! ? anyone know whats going on ? ! last week was quieter and record submissions for a friday and yesterday was a mad RUSH and my uw's are saying the quality is really good !
    New years resolutions to expand...inventory...blah blah...hit future goals.

let me get to mine as well...bye

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Coupe of reasons:
    -The Holidays are over and everyone is back focused on their business.
    -Banks have pulled back a bit as there are more and more problem children raising their heads. Translation-the desperation to deploy capital over the last few years is now causing issues as some lenders/finance companies used aggressive formulas and companies are finding themselves in bank work-out.
    -A good friend whom I have worked with in the past works for a boutique advisory firm in the North East. They are a 12 person shop that typically works on 6-8 assignments at a time. Most of their clients have lending relationships with super-regional banks and are in work out. My friend's firm is usually hired to help make operational improvements, refinance the Company, or help them with strategic alternatives. Again, they normally work on 6-8 assignments at a time. Towards the end of the year they found themselves with 28 assignments from banks.
    -The dumpster is smoldering......
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    The dumpster is smoldering......
    Please keep the personal attacks on Marcus to a minimum.