Is Bitcoin a BUBBLE???
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    The sad part it that Billions and Billions are gone.

Americans were racing to withdraw their IRAs...second mortgage their house, credit cards.

My friends stock brokerage firms had to have meetings to stop the mad rush of clients trying to take their money out...and answering questions on Bitcoin.

We stopped people from the bit coin mad dash. How many merchants lost money now?

What a frigging nightmare

I asked this before...Why cant we all move together and" bitcoin story" the investment into Merchant Cash Advance, make us popular again

WE CAN if stupid companies stop lowering rates to nonsustainable levels then go out of business and take investors money with them

( all for self-preservation)

It was never D paper what was the enemy...its the lunatics with the 9-15 % rates and overstacking... Greed

At least now we can tell a new updated story" well back in the bitcoin craze days"...instead of stockbroker 80s and 90s and mortgage crash 2000's

Greed isn't good.....( that's the sequel to the wall st movie)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-01-2018 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Im still gone...bye...see you

I believe there was a Hedge Fund that raised $140 mil just to trade crypto...this was only a few months ago.