Mexican with Money
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 227208

Mexican with Money

Remember that Mexican land deal I posted about? Well, I didn't find him the lender, but he did find a hard money lender on his land, closing Feb 2. He's netting in the neighborhood of $36mm. $15mm is set aside for developing a golf course.

So he will have $20mm or so available. He'd like to hedge himself.

Who has ideas how I can make some money off of this (and be in compliance)? Any direct lenders out there that want to scale REALLY high? Any funds out there that can use a large capital influx? Please email me, I want to present him with ideas over the next few weeks. Really nice guy, worked in construction all his life, he's looking forward to moving forward to something more comfortable.

Obviously, I'm not asking for smart-alec responses, or ways I can't make any money off of it. Yes, everyone could use an extra worker for their ISO shop, I could tell you that. I don't think we're talking less than a $50,000-100,000 idea that he can try and then scale to the multi-millions as needed.

Please don't suggest Bitcoin or Forex or a Startup investment. I can't make any money off of that relationship, not can I sell it.

I imagine lots of people will want to speak to me, but please just email me, I'll be much more sane that way. Put "Mexico" in the subject line, I'll get back to you.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Why not have him Syndicate? Or even Fund Deals that you generate?

If he wants to throw 100k in, I can use his money to Fund lower dollar amount deals, short term, high factor. We charge 8% as a Management fee. 10% for the Rep or ISO (on average) so thats 18% on a 1.49 Factor. Say give you 3-6% as your fee (this is negotiable it just comes out of his profit so whatever you can sell him im fine with) So to be safe he is getting a 25% Return.

Say for 6 Months he can turn 100k into 125k (thats a minimum, if we only fund once with the money) we should be able to flip it minimum of twice) so 150k, 50k profit in 6 months,

Most likely we can Double his Money in 6 Months.

So in a Year it is not Unfeasible we could turn 100k into 400k. **We love 1.49 20-60 Payments

Or if he wanted to go with Higher Tier Lender (1st and 2nd Position Longer Term Deals, I could connect you with a Lender whom I am very close with - I however prefer hiogh risk high factor short term
    Last edited by ryan $; 01-08-2018 at 01:44 PM.