Lenders, Programs & Specialties
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Lightbulb Lenders, Programs & Specialties

Having been with a few cash advance companies prior to Source 1, I've done a TON of initial work to help start up and maintain companies. It is now beginning to suck the life out of me. Creating Docs, Website Content, Lender Spex, and Programs and putting Lenders in categories. I feel like my list is repetitive and there are names I am not familiar with (You slick Reps! I don’t know you!)

So how about this… I see posts about who everyone puts in their tiers from A-D, who actually looks at unique underwriting guidelines? What’s everyone’s special niche? We want to expose and market your programs along with ours so when a merchant comes to us, we know exactly where to place. Is it that hard?

Is there a special program that you are launching that you would like to expand your market to in exchange for a different commission structure?

Yes, I am asking… because we are serious, and we are about to start a large campaign. We are wanting to go in the right direction with the right people. There is no harm in asking right?!?

WhoisKingsley :

We specialize in the B&C paper market. We can entertain longer term deals (up to 6 months) on 2nd position and we do not charge high factor rates in the 1.45. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, expedient communications and fast turnarounds. We look at mostly all industries less a few common areas ( Attorney, Grocery Market and a few other thin margin industries)

Right now we are making a push paying for quality deals, 11% of funded amount until the end of September on certain industries (Medical Practices & Restaurants).

PM me if you have more questions

Lenders, Programs & Specialties

I'm still wondering how I posted this 2 months ago and it has 479 views! I am pretty much metaphorically saying "Hey- I want to make you money... Tell me what you want and I'll go out and get it for you!" What if I said I have over 200 ISOs and growing and all of their files need a home too?
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Ascentium Capital

- $250,000.00 App Only with no financials required!
    - 2 hour approvals
    - $0 down or 3 months deferred payment options at $99 per month
    - Direct lender with a large credit window from A-C credits
    - Standard working capital loans up to $50,000.00 app only

Call us at 281-902-1947 and ask for Sakone Phommasak

Senior Member Reputation points: 983 Joseph Esparza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    I'm still wondering how I posted this 2 months ago and it has 479 views! I am pretty much metaphorically saying "Hey- I want to make you money... Tell me what you want and I'll go out and get it for you!" What if I said I have over 200 ISOs and growing and all of their files need a home too?
    I think what the silent majority is trying to convey is that, if you really want to know...you don't ask you reach out. Most ISO's have learned over time, either directly or indirectly, by trial or by error what each one of us is best at. I posted a new thread not long ago to express who we are and what we are, and I also open up conversation about Marketing by Reverse Underwriting (what I believe you’re talking about – check out the Promotions thread). For the most part all Funders are making money, but it's for you to decide who you feel you can trust to manage your purse in the long term.
    Regards,
    Joe Esparza
    FUNDKITE
    "FinTech High-Risk Funding Table"
    joseph.e@fundkite.com | 929.999.2700x1008

@Joseph I think we all wrote a post like this... I just wrote it 2 months ago and it's weird that it popped back up. I have spex about dozens of lenders and was doing this as a quick favor for someone.

I'll throw my two cents into this thread. We specialize in medical AR factoring facilities and lines of credit. Rates between 1.5%-3% per month. Advances up to 85% of the value of the receivable.
    Ben Rutkevitz
    Alleon Healthcare Capital
    benr@alleoncapital.com
    (201) 340-6346
    http://www.alleonhealthcare.com/