Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
He's effectively out of business.

No. He just defaulted on monies. He can still be in business or just change the name of his LLC and ein number; From Xyz cleaning to ABC Cleaners. e.g.

What you do is this. You take a hard hard look at the guy's bank statements, cash flow etc . Then you scratch your head thinking...where did the money go?

Then retrace the steps...first 250k ...spent paid back? Another 150k, 100k? paid back That's one-quarter of a million dollars, then another
( we get immune or lose internal shock value over numbers after doing business awhile thinking...ugg he only wants 40k...small deal)
. I have to slap myself back into reality at times...that's half a million...million...etc).

So sit down and trace the money. Where did it go? How was it spent? If the merchant has a bottomless pit of negative cash flow sucking up money...that's that. Something went wrong SOMEWHERE for him to come for the first ...then second.

I do not know how this merchant got 5 or 15 advances but it went thru underwriting and someone funded it....and he accepted it. ( he didn't say omg how did 100k wind up in my bank account then 50k..let me send this back)

People cant play the "disadvantaged merchant who got forced to take 500k and doesn't know where he put it bit" now that some of the money has to be returned.If I say "no one will consolidate that" some people will come out of the woodwork to give you fake offers to prove me wrong....OR maybe fund him. This isn't a shell game.