Free Internet Marketing Consultation
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Cool Free Internet Marketing Consultation

Hey everyone, ive been lurking on and off the forum here for a few years now. My main business is credit card processing/merchant processing for high risk merchants, but if my friends or business associates ask me what I do, my first response is I do IT services or internet marketing for the most part as that is my knowledge and expertise since the late 90s. Ive generated a few thousand leads this year alone, never made one cold call, never knocked on one businesses door. I have no employees and do everything myself.

Ive recently been getting an uptick in cash advance calls/leads every week and and merchant-cash advance agents looking for iso programs calling and I really don't even want them as its not my specialty.

So i'm open to offering basic free consultation on your website and internet strategies in exchange for referring over credit card processing business to me and some internet marketing cross promotion that benefit us both. I help you, you help me sort of deal. If you primarily selling high risk merchant services, i'm sorry but we wont make a good fit as Im not looking to compete with myself.

Everything else is probably workable, you can PM me and lets go from there!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to Everyone!

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

High Risk Processing

Quote Originally Posted by advproc View Post
    Hey everyone, ive been lurking on and off the forum here for a few years now. My main business is credit card processing/merchant processing for high risk merchants, but if my friends or business associates ask me what I do, my first response is I do IT services or internet marketing for the most part as that is my knowledge and expertise since the late 90s. Ive generated a few thousand leads this year alone, never made one cold call, never knocked on one businesses door. I have no employees and do everything myself.

Ive recently been getting an uptick in cash advance calls/leads every week and and merchant-cash advance agents looking for iso programs calling and I really don't even want them as its not my specialty.

So i'm open to offering basic free consultation on your website and internet strategies in exchange for referring over credit card processing business to me and some internet marketing cross promotion that benefit us both. I help you, you help me sort of deal. If you primarily selling high risk merchant services, i'm sorry but we wont make a good fit as Im not looking to compete with myself.

Everything else is probably workable, you can PM me and lets go from there!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to Everyone!
    Our Closed Loop Checking Gateway provides the most efficient Payment Processing Service for merchants serving the Cannabis-Hemp Industry!

Now you can eliminate the hassles with traditional credit card merchant accounts, especially the 6 month chargeback period, and replace it with a service
    where you can get paid in 5 minutes, anytime 24x7x365, and reduce chargebacks / disputes period to 45 days.

Contact me for further details.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111