Midnight Advance - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Solomon- let's cut to it:

I sent a deal to a Broker I work with on a reciprocal basis. You and I spoke about how I would leverage the AR and that you would be taken out quickly. You had a contract sent directly to the client. I got upset and aired dirty laundry.

You made right and funded the deal. Now you're trying to say you've been wronged- threatening me via email.

Be a man. Say you messed up, it won't happen again, and we all move forward. I feel like I'm back in the 6th grade here. What have I done to you other than refer business to you through one of my partners?

Thank you again for doing right by the ISO that sent this. I'm assured by him that the client will not accept the offer he got from TVT.

Don't we all have better things to do on a Friday?

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
    Solomon- let's cut to it:

I sent a deal to a Broker I work with on a reciprocal basis. You and I spoke about how I would leverage the AR and that you would be taken out quickly. You had a contract sent directly to the client. I got upset and aired dirty laundry.

You made right and funded the deal. Now you're trying to say you've been wronged- threatening me via email.

Be a man. Say you messed up, it won't happen again, and we all move forward. I feel like I'm back in the 6th grade here. What have I done to you other than refer business to you through one of my partners?

Thank you again for doing right by the ISO that sent this. I'm assured by him that the client will not accept the offer he got from TVT.

Don't we all have better things to do on a Friday?
    TVT wired him the funds. Ask them
    High risk paper

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    Disclosing a private text or email without permission on a public forum is against the law. thanks.
    That is not true. It is not against the law. Let the truth set you free.
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Disclosing a private text or email without permission on a public forum is against the law. thanks.
    MIDNIGHT ADVANCE you are so full of **** for saying this statement, but honestly your credibility is done!!!

Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Furthermore.... Companies that do 2-8th Positions really shouldnt complain about double funding. I could understand a Principis, a BFS - or some other Tier 1 Lender who is just anti stacking all around... but when you are a company the lives off stacking - YOU REALLY CANT COMPLAIN WHEN YOU GET STACKED

Charge it to the Game. Back Dooring is the issue here - not stacking
    this..

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Just want to understand facts. 2 users that are in here did not know what to do with a standard high risk file and sent it to another broker ,who sent it to a maybe a lender maybe a broker ,it was double funded and some one was screwed . Obviously there will be the 2 sides of if it was back door or not . But the 2 brokers really need to be embrassed that they did not know where to send the deal to.
    Abfunder here is another example of why I hate cobrokering

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by MCA beans View Post
    West coast funding. Why are you so interested in publicly shaming midnight, I'm not judging who's right or wrong, but from the looks of things it seems you've got a personal vandetta with solomon from midnight. Who happens to also be a real mensch. Let those involved handle their own issues between themselves unless you are Richards lawyer.
    I don’t have a vendetta against anyone. I want to understand the facts. Midnight sits on here advertising his company nonstop, so it’s too ****ing bad if he gets called out. Anyone in this industry that gets busted ****ing brokers need to get called out.

Unless you’re Midnight’s lawyer.

This isn’t the first time Midnight has been confronted for backdooring, as he literally said he encouraged another funder to backdoor JohnDough (he was then PMing me saying JohnDough R08 on him after a clawback, which I don’t believe).
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 12-15-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Ricky,

We know who the High Risk lenders are this blog. I have an arrangement where I submit my MCA work though a group and I handle their Traditional Finance deals.

This whole thing is and was ridiculous. Ultimately Solomon did take care of my ISO.. Do I like the way this all went down, and how incensed I was yesterday- not at all.

I have culpability by handling it the way I did. I get it. Hopefully we all learned a little bit

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

I was like 99% sure Midnight tried to back door the deal. The second he came out saying it is illegal to show the email thread I became 100% sure.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    I was like 99% sure Midnight tried to back door the deal. The second he came out saying it is illegal to show the email thread I became 100% sure.
    I had the exact same thought process, if your hands are truly clean, why not just post the correspondence? It would clear up everything right away, and if there was a "miscommunication" I am positive Richard would apologize and we would all be on our merry way.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    I was referring to the emails and text of the merchant, about TVT.
    High risk paper

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
    Ricky,

We know who the High Risk lenders are this blog. I have an arrangement where I submit my MCA work though a group and I handle their Traditional Finance deals.

This whole thing is and was ridiculous. Ultimately Solomon did take care of my ISO.. Do I like the way this all went down, and how incensed I was yesterday- not at all.

I have culpability by handling it the way I did. I get it. Hopefully we all learned a little bit
    All I can add to this post is that Richard Gerard is a man of integrity. He wouldn't lie.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8384

i rarely get backdoored as i rather throw out a deal and just not submit i than help someone else make $$ off it .however my rule is i give everyone 1 chance and f$%# we're done for life. so sent Soloman 1 deal merchant was in BK and he actually funded it 45K and the deal defaulted 2 weeks later ( he never clawed back comission btw )
    i cant say anything about what transpired but seesm there is more to it.

Midnight isn't trying to backdoor anyone. Most of these iso's rush and jump the gun trying to ruin good lenders when they will say and do anything for a commission. Why not call Sol and work it out instead of making everything a public display.

Quote Originally Posted by wefund21 View Post
    Midnight isn't trying to backdoor anyone. Most of these iso's rush and jump the gun trying to ruin good lenders when they will say and do anything for a commission. Why not call Sol and work it out instead of making everything a public display.
    Thanks. Appreciate it.
    High risk paper

Quote Originally Posted by wefund21 View Post

Respectfully, I've been on this blog for 3+ years. It's nice that you're trying to back your friend. Ask yourself this: what is my motivation to post what I posted? Is it plausible that out of the blue I decided to call someone out for no good reason?

Seemingly the situation has worked itself out. The client has requested that I take out their advance by leveraging their AR. The folks at Midnight will do quite well on this deal.

There is an old saying: 'where there is smoke there is fire.' Hopefully the folks that started the fire will be more careful moving forward

Well folks on here can ask TVT what he thinks about Richard now.
    High risk paper

No one knows how well anyone will do until the money is paid back!

Well folks on here can ask TVT what he thinks about Richard now.

My regards to Warren, Mark and Andrew

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nrh1lp View Post
    I had the exact same thought process, if your hands are truly clean, why not just post the correspondence? It would clear up everything right away, and if there was a "miscommunication" I am positive Richard would apologize and we would all be on our merry way.
    Not to mention it is not illegal in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Not to mention it is not illegal in any way.
    Facts!!!
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Why do I see contracts Midnight Advance Capital LLC on what appears to be a YSC contract, with an addendum to payoff (or renew) Capitaladvances balance?

Quote Originally Posted by EatSleepFundRepeat View Post
    Why do I see contracts Midnight Advance Capital LLC on what appears to be a YSC contract, with an addendum to payoff (or renew) Capitaladvances balance?
    Oh boy ... Midnight will learn that we are watching and the truth shall be exposed

Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Quote Originally Posted by EatSleepFundRepeat View Post
    We don't White Label with Yellow. We fund all our deals in-house. Midnight Advance Capital is not affiliated with us in any way. We do not use that name or entity.
    High risk paper