Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
Hi ALL.
After I got blasted here about a deal that we supposedly tried backdooring, I went out of my way and funded the deal for $75,000.
Today I was informed that the deal was indeed double funded (by TVT), despite the ISO and merchant confirming VIA text email and over the phone that we are taking a first position lien and that there will be no stacking whatsoever.

Not sure what happened, you guys should judge.

Solomon,

You did go out of your way to right something that was wrong. It is my understanding from my ISO- who was on that same thread yesterday (and has spoken with you several times), that he wasn't sure TVT was funding the merchant- so he moved forward with your offer. I have also been told that the wire has not been accepted by the client from TVT, as the client does NOT wish to buy more debt.

What I find most interesting is your concern for what people think about you on this Blog. If you are genuinely concerned about that perception I honestly believe you should refrain from any future back door endeavors in future. It's not good business.

I appreciate you doing the right thing and taking care of my ISO.