Over the top Sub Prime backdooring-MIDNIGHT-BEWARE
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    If something ever goes wrong...fraud...default etc and a lawsuit happens over funding etc.

The first thing the lawyers are going to ask for is the original application

Now you might have my name on the fking thing because yo suck so bad in sales you cant call up desperate people who defaulted and get them to want more money.

Do you know how bad you are in sales that you cant call up defaults and get your own defaulted applications in?

this is a new low

** and these merchants call teh brokers they gave the applications to ...they do not realize they were shifted off the back.

So lets get this clear...i knew a lady closed one business down( under boyfriends name) ...started another ( under her name) and defaulted on a few deals.

I send the deal to the dumb default program...first one. She reveled to me that she might go out of business so i killed the deal again...told him to kill it

Because she changed the name idiot sent it to someone without revealing the defaults i found thru underwriting. And they didnt catch the name switch and funded until i told them because the idiot lady called one if my isos for MORE money.We said NO again. And I think he stacked it or doubled funded

isos are screaming and yelling at each other ( going to kill each other)saying ...you backdoored me...soemone said i did it ..they said no she wouldnt she always pays..i track it down...wa laaa
    Last edited by Karen37a; 04-04-2018 at 09:04 AM.