Over the top Sub Prime backdooring-MIDNIGHT-BEWARE
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

coj is the easiest way to check, if a company is doing a white label, it wouldnt have there full entity name on the coj

some of the points here about white label are very true, about 30 million a month gets put on colonials platform.
    some of the most reputable companies in the industry use colonial as a platform to fund on

At our company we happened to have set up our own processors and crms to fund through. I didnt find it super complicated. all though getting approved for a ach processor as a new company can be difficult

Banned Reputation points: 179851

White Labeling and Using a Platform is totally different - is what im saying.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by jake2276 View Post
    coj is the easiest way to check, if a company is doing a white label, it wouldnt have there full entity name on the coj

some of the points here about white label are very true, about 30 million a month gets put on colonials platform.
    some of the most reputable companies in the industry use colonial as a platform to fund on

At our company we happened to have set up our own processors and crms to fund through. I didnt find it super complicated. all though getting approved for a ach processor as a new company can be difficult
    TVT (as an example) - Has their company name on the COJ
    Yet the Shipping Label for the COJ goes to where everyone on the yellowstone platform goes

Its their money, lent at their discretion..... just on A PLATFORM. This is not white labeling.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    TVT (as an example) - Has their company name on the COJ
    Yet the Shipping Label for the COJ goes to where everyone on the yellowstone platform goes

Its their money, lent at their discretion..... just on A PLATFORM. This is not white labeling.
    I would say the difference is as follows

some companies have there own underwriters etc, they just use another persons platform, i cant speak for vital as i do not know.

The white label that people should avoid, are companies that dont underwrite but simply piggy back off of others underwriting and are just regurgitating someone elses approval on paper that appears to be theirs.