Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Oh, Karen.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Oh, Karen.
    I do hate defaults. Its one thing when a business goes under legitimately...but when you have these nasty sleaze bag merchants coming at you...then you have certain brokers who don't give a damn about funding them because they want commission...then you have the sleazebag white label who you told not to fund it and they do anyway...

Then the dui woman is being yelled at and stalked. And people think these merchants should get 1.18 or we are ripping them off...add in the term vertical, robust platform, esoteric scoring model... I have a degree, i graduated from phone calls...its really unbearable

See you all next week happy funding

Karen37a
    As we speak Debt Relief just called my cell phone and hung up on me.

The Settle my debt people 516 636 0569

I asked what lawyer they are backed with she said "none of my business" asked her last name same response

As a merchant I wanted to give some quality props to Midnight Advance, they have been a great resource for our business. They back up their product and services. We recommend them highly for any merchant needs. Reach out to them if your in need of quick funding and professional service.

Member Reputation points: 1157

I submitted a deal to Midnight through an ISO Partner the deal was declined. Then I was told if the merchant paid existing default Midnight would fund. Midnight then went around me to my merchant. My Merchant then emailed me the entire thread including MTD and Proof of funding. I convinced my merchant to Pay the requested amount which would be taken out of the advance. Effectively closing the deal for Midnight. They regained some of the funds plus interest on the loan itself. I have not only contracts but I also have the entire thread between Midnight TOP EXEC and My merchant. At this point I will wait to see if Midnight reaches out and not name any names. If Midnight does not make this right then at that point I am going to make the entire thread Public with Proof of Funding through a third party LLC but requesting COJ go to @midnightadvance.com.Midnight is asking for these junk files and I do not work 10hrs a day for free. No one is answering the phones as of now.