Over the top Sub Prime backdooring-MIDNIGHT-BEWARE - Page 5
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Tell us how you really feel.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

My 2 cents here is every funder backdoor deals. The ones who say they aren’t t are full of ****.
    The way to beat it is find your guys and be build with them...

Lastly, this deal sounds like **** was probably shopped to everyone and got declined. Just don’t make it like it was the sexy deal he stole, you sent here because you were desperate!

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    My 2 cents here is every funder backdoor deals. The ones who say they aren’t t are full of ****.
    The way to beat it is find your guys and be build with them...

Lastly, this deal sounds like **** was probably shopped to everyone and got declined. Just don’t make it like it was the sexy deal he stole, you sent here because you were desperate!

It wasnt shopped he lied...it wasnt a HE it was a She...he is just making up some stupid story to backpeddel.

the story he is telling is the story i told the person who funded it. He passed it to Orange who passed it to XXXXX

I spoke with XXXXX the 2/3 isos he is talking about WORK FOR ME.

And If I find out that it was my application that was used to be funded ...maybe ill be the first one who reverse sues for data theft of an application .

Almost everyone might backdoor ...if you call a client and they wabnt to do business with you , get a new application in ...find...do not take another isos application and re use it.

he caused all this drama between 2 isos and i had to jump in the middle

Someoneone backdoored me for $200 once and they wired it to me.

Midnight if that funded somehow with my application be prepared to send me money and I am serious..go hock your watch or something I do not care.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Someoneone backdoored me for $200 once and they wired it to me.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    lol its ridiculous that i went thru the effort to get the $200..worse that they needed the $200 so bad.

If everyone builds a pipeline they wouldn't have to do crazy things...but no one wants to get on the phone and its really bad when brokers say they are funders and set up shop to just backdoor applications . Then they wonder why certain brokers turned into "debt relief" in panama or costa rica

Karen37a
    If something ever goes wrong...fraud...default etc and a lawsuit happens over funding etc.

The first thing the lawyers are going to ask for is the original application

Now you might have my name on the fking thing because yo suck so bad in sales you cant call up desperate people who defaulted and get them to want more money.

Do you know how bad you are in sales that you cant call up defaults and get your own defaulted applications in?

this is a new low

** and these merchants call teh brokers they gave the applications to ...they do not realize they were shifted off the back.

So lets get this clear...i knew a lady closed one business down( under boyfriends name) ...started another ( under her name) and defaulted on a few deals.

I send the deal to the dumb default program...first one. She reveled to me that she might go out of business so i killed the deal again...told him to kill it

Because she changed the name idiot sent it to someone without revealing the defaults i found thru underwriting. And they didnt catch the name switch and funded until i told them because the idiot lady called one if my isos for MORE money.We said NO again. And I think he stacked it or doubled funded

isos are screaming and yelling at each other ( going to kill each other)saying ...you backdoored me...soemone said i did it ..they said no she wouldnt she always pays..i track it down...wa laaa
    Last edited by Karen37a; 04-04-2018 at 09:04 AM.

Backdoored for $200 is expensive. You can go to Hunts Points and get it for like $20.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Backdoored for $200 is expensive. You can go to Hunts Points and get it for like $20.
    How do you know "hunts point" and "tweakers" in florida......guess you lived in a few different states lol

add **or just ran big toothless crack head telemarketing room

I can save you drama and tell you which states and towns to go to in the future...stay on a bus line
    Last edited by Karen37a; 04-04-2018 at 09:34 AM. Reason: add**

How do you know "hunts point" and "tweakers" in florida......guess you lived in a few different states lol
    Everyone knows about tweakers in Florida. It’s Florida. I picture everything north of Miami being one big episode of Cops.

Karen37a
    Everyone knows about tweakers in Florida. It’s Florida. I picture everything north of Miami being one big episode of Cops.
    not really...bill gates is here in tampa building...clearwater is one of the top beaches...other very very nice , very rich areas.

I came here because of happy and also my other best friend was the right hand man to Dibartolo ...the one who owned the 49s...they are here too.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 04-04-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 340558

Nah... it depends where you live. My town is a quiet little drinking town with a fishing problem.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Nah... it depends where you live. My town is a quiet little drinking town with a fishing problem.
    also palm beach...boca rande etc etc...even lutz here ..one of my friend's partners has his own lake and helicopter(s) on the property north of tampa

inverness...gold digging paradise

Karen37a
    St Petersburg...if you want to hang out with the mlb ballplayers go here...im too old for the noise and parties

https://www.hermitagestpetersburgfl.com/

Karen37a
    West ....this is st Petersburg florida tiere Verde section

We need the backdooring to stop so some can buy a house before the real estate prices move higher and the interest rates

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sal...06_rect/12_zm/

I just figured 90% of Florida is Jacksonville.

Karen37a
    I just figured 90% of Florida is Jacksonville.
    no lol and one day ..since I know who you are and kept it a secret for so long ( even when I was offered 3k)...you can fly down or out to tweakers ville....my friends limo company will pick you up...depending on the mood, ill take you to the baseball parties or get my boyfriend to take you to his ex-strip clubs...i am bowing out of those trips.Or my real estate developer dibarolo guy can sneak us in the bill gates parties or Vinick.. And when you are in the mood for sophistication we can hang out with happy hor**** and his friends...even though he wants nothing to do with some of my friends he calls them

"broken toys"

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Bottom line is this: If you are a trolling DF type of ISO, who thinks we're really going to backdoor a 15k default deal, don't even sign up with us. We don't need your business.
    If your an ISO who has good paper, needs quick approvals, 10 points commission, some out of the box approvals, can actually sell our offers, and is happy when they fund, let's fund more.
    High risk paper

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    Bottom line is this: If you are a trolling DF type of ISO, who thinks we're really going to backdoor a 15k default deal, don't even sign up with us. We don't need your business.
    If your an ISO who has good paper, needs quick approvals, 10 points commission, some out of the box approvals, can actually sell our offers, and is happy when they fund, let's fund more.

You better stop. You are nothing .you are a broker why would someone who can buy and sell you send you deals? I gave you a defalt and now I know. You cause drama for numerous people...ive heard it for months.People are not just making it up because I do not lie ive seen it first hand now.

Be ready to pay now if that thing funded and didnt default immediatly closed the banks...i was going to let it go
    Last edited by Karen37a; 04-04-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

how I love this industry let me count the ways..
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 340558

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    how I love this industry let me count the ways..
    "I love mankind....it's people I hate" WC Fields
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

karen
    You are on here preaching all day on how you will never fund a default deal and than this . I used to get annoyed from you , but by now i just find you straight up comical . Thank you for the laugh .
    Midnight
    Stop with the greeter than all mentality , pay for some advertising and move on.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    karen
    You are on here preaching all day on how you will never fund a default deal and than this . I used to get annoyed from you , but by now i just find you straight up comical . Thank you for the laugh .
    Midnight
    Stop with the greeter than all mentality , pay for some advertising and move on.
    Great . Let me know when you fund a deal

We did 2.7 mil last month

i got a bounus from one funder bigger than 3 months of your pay.

Im tired of you...I am not "Karen" the little basement 2 deal women you thought I was
    Last edited by Karen37a; 04-04-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Great . Let me know when you fund a deal

We did 2.7 mil last month

i got a bounus from one funder bigger than 3 months of your pay.

Im tired of you...I am not "Karen" the little basement 2 deal women you thought I was
    If you did that from cold calling and had no over head that is pretty good . You know i have a different model that you swear will fail . I am complete inbound with reps on salary only and do between 5-9 million a month.Let me know when you get big enough that you are not scared to give someone a 6 figure salary.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    If you did that from cold calling and had no over head that is pretty good . You know i have a different model that you swear will fail . I am complete inbound with reps on salary only and do between 5-9 million a month.Let me know when you get big enough that you are not scared to give someone a 6 figure salary.
    They dont want a salary ...they get 7 points and half of underwriting some of them, some 5 points...and I have 10 isos under me...commission only

I am a born and bred commision only sales person who leads from the front...thats that

Commission only top reps believe salaries and hourly wage are for pikers and punks
    Last edited by Karen37a; 04-04-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Anthony you don't need this kind of negative energy..
    Last edited by MidnightAdvance; 04-04-2018 at 01:35 PM.
    High risk paper