Over the top Sub Prime backdooring-MIDNIGHT-BEWARE - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    I agree. Richard is does good business and I would love to work with him (give us a few days and we'll have another "Midnight is the truth post"..)
    The story has some misquoted facts, me and Richard will handle this out privately. I'm challenging you to fund $1 million with us before the year is over Richard!
    Pathetic

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by fundyoutoo View Post
    Pathetic

Yeah. “I just backdoored you. I challenge you to send me even more deals!”

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

When a company has a reputation of backdooring, most people just don't do business with them. Here, Richard never worked with us, he actually does most of his stuff outside MCA, so when he got introduced to us, and then suspected us of backdooring, everything blew up.
    What I was saying is, that the ISO who introduced us to him actually had a great relationship with us and we never had any issues, therefor it is out of the line to blast us like this with misquoted facts.
    High risk paper

When a company has a reputation of backdooring, most people just don't do business with them. Here, Richard never worked with us, he actually does most of his stuff outside MCA, so when he got introduced to us, and then suspected us of backdooring, everything blew up.
    What I was saying is, that the ISO who introduced us to him actually had a great relationship with us and we never had any issues, therefor it is out of the line to blast us like this with misquoted facts.

Oh, so it’s Richard’s fault?

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

I really want to read this email thread now...

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

What is misquoted? From the sound of it this is pretty black and white. Also putting funders on "BLAST" for backdooring deals or "ISO's" when they do things wrong is what this forum is for. Its here to protect the rest of us from getting into similar situations, it allows us to separate the good from the bad and decide who to do business with
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

Bottom line: If you don't lie, cheat, or hurt a customer, you never ever have to defend yourself. Also, it is just as important to surround yourself with good people and good business partners. You won't have to worry about anyone doing damage to your firm or reputation.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Nightmare Advance

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Over/under until this thread is removed?

until someone shows that something being said is untrue the thread will stay up. Why would it come down?
    Last edited by J.Celifarco; 12-14-2017 at 12:01 PM.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    It really depends on if Karen weighs in.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Fair point
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    I'll take $1000 on the under for never
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Karen37a

Unlike you I know who the backdoor bandits are and the backdoor bonanza and most of the white labels.

Also the nazi brokers and the debt relief guys in the Philippians

And the underground railroad of moles passing deals under the Funders back and the Funders who are passing them over your head.

I just sat here for years listening to people yell "Karen never had a series 7) to deflect from the damage they did to people by not paying them a commission. and also their kiss butt flunkies.

( I do not care if most of you get paid anymore, I knew what was going on from the 2nd day I entered mca)

The only thing I learned from some of you is How Ankian Skywalker became Darth Vadar

Member Reputation points: 10

This is why I run away from white labelers.
    How do you know who is white labeling, when on some deals you only find out until they send you the COJ.

you could ask for their closing docs before you enroll as an ISO and read the body of the contract to connect dots. usually that gets the trick done. or, if you want to cobroker, don't white label and just be transparent for both the business owner and broker and get the deal funded and PAY the referral party. its really that simple

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Pete123 View Post
    How do you know who is white labeling, when on some deals you only find out until they send you the COJ.
    Ask. Ask them whose name is on their contracts and from whose account to expect funds from. If they stammer or say "it depends", you pivot.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete123 View Post
    I guess there's no perfect way to tell. Essentially, we know who all the top players are. If I'm unsure I'll look them up on here. If I don't get the answer I'm seeking - especially when it comes to the new guys - I start off by assuming they're white-labeling. Then I look at the ISO agreement: does it look like the YSC template that we've all seen? When you ask what their box is, and they recite the box of the main funders that allow white-labeling, thats a tell. I also look to how the commission is structured.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Ask. Ask them whose name is on their contracts and from whose account to expect funds from. If they stammer or say "it depends", you pivot.
    100%. If you confront them with "is this your own money on your own books, or are you white labeling" they'll generally be straight-up.

I should note: Midnight has been asked a number of times if he's a direct funder or white-labeler, and he always gave vague answers. That was a big warning sign.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 12-14-2017 at 01:33 PM.

Karen, if I may ask - why do you always feel the need to hop in every thread posted and start writing 6 page essays blowing up everyone's daily funder feed with your life story?

Member Reputation points: 10

I though Fundrock was the funder for Midnight, Its hard to keep up with all these

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Midnight is a direct funder. No white labeling whatsoever. The best way to see whether a funder is direct or white label is through the court system. Does YSC's lawyer file the COJs or do they use their own lawyer.
    High risk paper

Banned Reputation points: 179851

White Labeling is different from using someones Platform. Yellowstones Platform is massive, with so many lenders using it. All their COJ's go to 1 Evertrust Plaze in Jersey City.

White Labeling is literally just sticking your name on a Contract.

When a Lender, decides to use Yellowstones Platform and Pay a Fee, rather than build out their own Platform, that is not white labeling.

TVT for Instance. They Fund their own deals. On YS Platform. If you submit a deal to Yellowstone, they may decline it. Then if you submit to TVT.... it may get approved. White Labeling is one thing, but just because the contracts and COJ's look the same and goto same place, this doesn't mean it is white labeled.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Setting up an entire backend for Funding and management...... is a huge undertaking.

Yellowstone, and a few other platforms exist....so out of the box you can start funding deals.

This is not white labeling.

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Sad to see this. Sign up with real funders, not white labelers.

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Direct:516-319-5826
    Lmonus@cfgms.com