The future of brokers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Brokers and technology

Quote Originally Posted by freddy View Post
    The way I look at it - Brokers are an integral part of our success - their ability to bring deals to the table which we would not have seen only opens the doors to more opportunity.
    As for the internet - it has solved many issues and made our world much smaller - for better and for worse.
    But service industries are better served by human beings than by icons, cursors or automated information. For example.
    Last year in January I was in Las Vegas for a marketing conference. I was scheduled to leave on a Tuesday morning. The flights were all cancelled due to an impending storm.
    I needed to re-book myself - I went online, the flights were all booked or were going Las vegas to Chicago (In january? Are you kidding?) Las Vegas to Dallas...five hour layover - it was a mess.
    Finally I decided to call my old travel agent, Whiz Travel. Within five minutes I received my e-ticket in my email inbox with an aisle seat! The flight was sold out but one seat had opened up which I never would have seen on the internet. I got to the airport and the flight was overbooked and several people were given vouchers to take a later flight.
    I stayed in my seat and in 5 hours I was in JFK airport.
    My point?
    Our business is about service - brokers - the good brokers will always been an asset to a private funder like mine. We pay extra commissions for the top ISO/Brokers as a thank you.

In the end only the strong will survive - all the stackers and pretenders will be in another industry trying to mess that up - we are here to stay. ISOs are welcomed.

You raise an important point that I see as pivotal for the future of the MCA industry. Humans can provide a personalized and direct service that computers cannot always provide — but why opt for one over the other when we can capitalize on both computers and humans to enhance the industry and broker career entirely?

In today’s digital world anyone and everyone risks being voided by technological advancements; the key is to utilize those developments in the most advantageous way for your job- a way that lets you be more effective and productive in how you work.

Over the past two years we developed an online platform to do just that- to provide brokers with the technology to systematize and expedite the deal-closing process from start to finish. The interface is a one stop shop where brokers can easily find lenders, communicate among clients, and streamline paperwork, all in a few clicks.

Brokers don’t need to be left out of the digital process; they can join it and take the reigns to be active agents, customizing and personalizing their platforms. At the end of the day its about bringing together all available resources to get the best job done as fast as possible.

- Sam Shapiro Founder/Senior VP

Sam, could you post details & a link for the online platform you're describing?