WestCoast, I know you are incorrect because we have a firm no-stacking policy with BFS. I understand we are all entitled to free speech, but please be moral and refrain from spreading false information.

In our ISO agreement there is a section where our brokers can opt in to allow us to co-broker their deals. They can just as easily opt out of this service; it is completely their prerogative. This is a section that needs to be signed, so there is no way to miss it.

Now, if you opted for us to broker the deal to BFS for you, and you signed an agreement for a 25% commission split, then whose fault is that? We follow our agreements carefully, and it is important to review anything you've signed. I can assure you our primary objective is to fund deals with the WBL product -- if you asked us to broker something for you, that is an ancillary service that we do not utilize often.

Long story short, I'm unsure why you would have an agreement with us indicating 25%, ask us to broker it, and then still complain afterwards.