ATTN! FUNDiT Lending Solutions - SCAMMERS - BE AWARE!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

ATTN! FUNDiT Lending Solutions - SCAMMERS - BE AWARE!

This is a courtesy message to all lenders/brokers.

Please be aware of the con rep Michael Dodge and the company FUNDiT Lending Solutions, formally known as United Source Funding, Inc. They promise merchants consolidations, stack up the merchants with positions, and then direct merchants to default. We have had this happened to us multiple times and cut them off.

After a huge default a few months ago, with the most unbelievable story where the merchant wasn't aware of any advances her company has taken, and she blamed it on a secretary stating "she forged all the documents and then tried to commit suicide... She's been taken to a mental clinic". It turned out that Mike Dodge arranged it all and was laid off from FUNDit Lending Solutions. I contacted FUNDiT and spoke with Michael Rowan, who was partners with Dodge, he was sorry about what had happen and said that Dodge was "going away for a while". Dodge has been arrested for drug-related offences in the past, asking many brokers and lenders to sometimes send him money and he would pay them back.

Turns out that Michael Rowan was and still is dating Michael Dodge's mother, and after a few weeks of separation Dodge is back and doing it all again. We haven't funded any deals for them after the defaults and had a good deal, which I gave an offer for, submitted from FUNDiT today. Noticing the signature that read "MICHAEL DODGE, FUNDiT Lending Solutions 375 Sunrise Highway, Suite 5 Lynbrook, NY 11563", I immediately contacted them and sure enough it was Michael Dodge on the other line. After the call, I contacted the merchant and asked if she was dealing with Dodge and she said "yes, he's helping us consolidated our current advances and we don't want any more MCA's". I told her "that sounds great. Michael will keep you posted with your status" and ended the call. I urgently called another big direct lender who i saw was in the deal and brought it to their attention, turns out the merchant has been bouncing payments and they were worried about a default.

To some this information may be useful. To others not so relevant. Just be aware of brokers like Dodge, for you can make a dollar today but you will loose two tomorrow.

Michael Dodge LinkedIn:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/migg-dogg-634496120/

FUNDiT LinkedIn:
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/18257925/

Michael Dodge 2nd LinkedIn:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-dodge-1889768a/

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

I know of one company that did that to one of my merchants.

Promised consolidation if they keep enuff $ in account for a month, etc.

I'll find their name and add it here

edit
    Last edited by capfront; 12-11-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Thank you for sharing. Hopefully our community will learn from our experiences and be a bit more cautions moving forward.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Holy ****. This is incredible stuff.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Holy ****. This is incredible stuff.
    Holy sheeet!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by capfront View Post
    He quickly forced him into about a half million in advance debt and took out ridiculous (and I mean, RIDICULOUS) arbitrary ACH fees straight to his personal account. .
    Come on. No one forced him into anything.He needed to sign everything and make his own decision.

Before you slander my company we clawed back mike dodge and cut him off and we have all the proof in the world. Get your **** straight before you spread your lies!

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

::grabs popcorn:: this could get interesting

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

[QUOTE=wefund21;84583]Before you slander my company we clawed back mike dodge and cut him off and we have all the proof in the world. Get your **** straight before you spread your lies![/QUOT
    Who are you ? the mother boyfriend? This is going to be entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by wefund21 View Post
    Before you slander my company we clawed back mike dodge and cut him off and we have all the proof in the world. Get your **** straight before you spread your lies!
    fundit cut off.jpg

Funny.. he emailed us last week.. from your company.

::grabbing some popcorn as well::

And we refunded these merchants in full

what does this show? i don't see an argus email.

And we refunded these merchants in full
    Who is "we"? I think there seems to be a mix-up in who you represent. I take it that you're from Argus, but the complaint is against Fundit.

what does this show? i don't see an argus email.

Sorry wefund21 , I am not supporting the statement that was made about Argus. Argus is fine in my books. Looks like the user deleted the comment.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Come on. No one forced him into anything.He needed to sign everything and make his own decision.
    Saw a similar situation a few months ago. I got this merchant funded a couple years ago, and he paid-off without renewing. One day he comes to me saying some broker talked him into taking out 5 advances over the course of 24 hours. He said the broker told him that once he got them all funded, he could easily get them consolidated. Once they funded the broker disappeared. Now, of course the broker was full of ****, but this is a merchant that's been doing advances for years. He knew what the **** he was doing.

Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 8384

argus is the best funder for large $$ funding hands down
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMoore View Post
    Sorry wefund21 , I am not supporting the statement that was made about Argus. Argus is fine in my books. Looks like the user deleted the comment.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Quote Originally Posted by shieldfunding View Post
    argus is the best funder for large $$ funding hands down
    Must agree. Argus established itself as a real player in this business. Serious staff (there in downtown).. very impressive.
    High risk paper

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

popo
    Last edited by gaxisa; 01-16-2018 at 11:06 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

pp
    Last edited by gaxisa; 01-16-2018 at 11:06 AM.