Travel Agency $5MM Gross Needs $400M for 24 months
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Travel Agency $5MM Gross Needs $400M for 24 months

Happy Holidays my fellow funding fanatics!

What direct lending/funding firm out there can buy out a $250M first position and provide an additional $150M of working capital to a travel agency grossing $5MM/yr with decent banks (8 neg days last 6 months) with 650 FICO?

I'm looking for $400M for 24 months.

Thanks in advance and happy funding!

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by CFG View Post

What direct lending/funding firm out there can buy out a $250M first position and provide an additional $150M of working capital to a travel agency grossing $5MM/yr with decent banks (8 neg days last 6 months) with 650 FICO?

Is this Real?

Senior Member Reputation points: 14335

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Is this Real?
    No way its Millions, probably meant thousands

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by CFG View Post

WHOA NELLY!

Take out the "M" put a "K" and answer may be yes but this is something to review... not an advance type deal.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Traditionally, M is used as the symbol for thousands and MM for millions in the business world, particularly in accounting. However, there has been a growing tendency to use K as the symbol for thousands instead of M.

Would it be considered acceptable to use K for thousands and MM for millions, effectively mixing symbols?

For example, in a document that requires the use of symbols because of limited space in a table, I see "500K-1MM" to stand for "500,000-1,000,000". This document is written for a general professional audience.

My thoughts are:

If K and MM are used, it's bad style because the symbols are being mixed up. But if M and MM are used, non-experts might not even be aware that M is a symbol for thousands and get confused. It seems like that the safest choice to ensure comprehension is to use K and MM, but something about mixing the symbols just doesn't seem right to me.

Thanks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

don't co broker this kind of deal bro.

it'll become a feeding frenzy. you'll prob get a message from davinci at some point to seend it to his boy andre at sfs to really "geturdone".

Try Richard Gerard (broker) If he has real estate try Jerry at insourcefunding, then Dan Page (broker) after (so you don't split commission with Dan, if greedy Jerry pays you want you want). None of those 3 guys would screw you, so use them.

If you cannot find a home for the deal, let me know, I know a group in Cali but they only pay 1 to 2 pts. just add a fat psf.

Not sure if I remember correctly but i think cap fusion goes over 500k. Lendio is signed up with them, so if it's a last option go there (don't suggest it bro, since they're brokers).

If capfusion goes that high then just apply for the borrower thru poa, get contracts, add fee, have him sign it all, then he can call in for login and interview, and collect fee
    Last edited by johndough17; 12-09-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

Why would you send your real estate deals to Dan? He's just brokering them out.

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post
    Try Richard Gerard. If he has real estate try Dan Page.

If you cannot find a home for the deal, let me know, I know a group in Cali but they only pay 1 to 2 pts. just add a fat psf.

Not sure if I remember correctly but i think cap fusion goes over 500k. Lendio is signed up with them, so if it's a last option go there (don't suggest it bro, since they're brokers).

If capfusion goes that high then just apply for the borrower thru poa, get contracts, add fee, have him sign it all, then he can call in for login and interview, and collect fee
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

John dodo bag, using a spam number and no website listings showing your service, but using this platform to slam just me seems like your pretty unemployed and upset at yourself.

Look brah your barking up the wrong tree.

who do you work for to claim such?
    You need to check yourself because obviously your not working much to comment on everything and have no substance.

And who the F would do a 1.40 and only get paid 1-2 point!? ur offers and co-brokering offers are
    Steven Jones
    www.davincinc.com
    Steven@davincinc.com
    PH: 210-290-4102
    "We can beat your offer!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post
    Totally forgot man.

Go direct with Jerry if you need more $$$. He will pay you your full 4 plus pts, or point u in the right direction for free.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post
    Brokering for a single lender, no?

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post
    Try Richard Gerard (broker) If he has real estate try Jerry at insourcefunding, then Dan Page (broker) after (so you don't split commission with Dan, if greedy Jerry pays you want you want). None of those 3 guys would screw you, so use them.

We work with the folks at Cap Fusion but also work with several folks that will like this deal if they are profitable..

Feel free to touch base ...