Funding Attorneys/Law Firms has never been easier!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Noob Reputation points: 10

Lightbulb Funding Attorneys/Law Firms has never been easier!

Why Greenbox? Let me start off by saying Our level of security is top of the line, with internal controls to monitor files within the box. The box controls what users can view and can’t view and tracks each time a file is viewed and edited. We have algorithms that will trigger alerts when users view a merchant record that should not be. New updates are being created specifically to enhance the Broker experience.

The Box enables you to be in sync always on files as well as easily adjusting commission or add-on options, such as, weekly payment and early payoff discount. Our offers are totally customizable with the ability to quickly and easily modify the funding amount, commission both up and down, term, and all of the credit and bank data to help you understand how the underwriting decision was made. You can earn 15 pts or more, depending on Broker Priority that the ISO falls under which is based on performance. Other advantages? You don’t need a California Broker’s License to fund with us. We fund in Canada. We also offer Invoice Factoring discounts and Lines of Credit. We fund Industries that others don’t (Auto Sales, Lawyers, Marketing, Construction and many more). Questions? Email me today Jessica.Garcia@greenbox.capital

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica_GreenboxCapital View Post
    Why Greenbox? Let me start off by saying Our level of security is top of the line, with internal controls to monitor files within the box. The box controls what users can view and can’t view and tracks each time a file is viewed and edited. We have algorithms that will trigger alerts when users view a merchant record that should not be. New updates are being created specifically to enhance the Broker experience.

The Box enables you to be in sync always on files as well as easily adjusting commission or add-on options, such as, weekly payment and early payoff discount. Our offers are totally customizable with the ability to quickly and easily modify the funding amount, commission both up and down, term, and all of the credit and bank data to help you understand how the underwriting decision was made. You can earn 15 pts or more, depending on Broker Priority that the ISO falls under which is based on performance. Other advantages? You don’t need a California Broker’s License to fund with us. We fund in Canada. We also offer Invoice Factoring discounts and Lines of Credit. We fund Industries that others don’t (Auto Sales, Lawyers, Marketing, Construction and many more). Questions? Email me today Jessica.Garcia@greenbox.capital
    is it true you guys make your ISO's sign a personal guaranty on their deals?
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

MCG / Greenbox is a joke- Anthony Diamond- Yes the do. Stay far far way from these idiots-

Quote Originally Posted by MX211 View Post
    MCG / Greenbox is a joke- Anthony Diamond- Yes the do. Stay far far way from these idiots-
    WE FUND LAWYERS IN FACT THEY ARE ONE OF MY PREFERRED INDUSTRIES

Jake Winograd
    Cell:1-646-943-2204
    Office: (718) 316-6897
    Fax:1-347-549-4296
    Unique Funding Solutions

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Are you inferring that MCG an Greenbox are one and the same?

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Their legal name .you are thinking of my dba that is strategic something as legal name.

I can not understand why anyone will do business with them. They have new people monthly that are always in training. They kill and re price all the time .To top it off they have the audacity to call you and complain about conversion ratios . I rember when I showed them that I got signed docs for every other approval and they said oh that's not how we run reports we go by funding .blah blah blah.you are not perferd we will take longer to give you an approval.I told them thank you for confirming that we are done doing business together

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Merchant Capital Group, LLC, d/b/a Greenbox Capital
    Yes, they are one in the same. They are a joke.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Merchant Capital Group, LLC, d/b/a Greenbox Capital
    Yes, they are one in the same. They are a joke.
    When people here say MCG, they are referring to Merchant Cash Group, NOT Greenbox and their official name.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica_GreenboxCapital View Post

I stopped working with gbox after the pg, but I'm considering signing back up with them once I get business insurance.

Jordan Fein/Lazzaro are genuinely good people to work with. Gbox has beaten me on a lot of low fico deal with insane approvals. They do kill deals near the end of UW or change amounts, sometimes, but I feel like they're being bashed too hard.

when I was signed up with them they beat out most of my other high risk funders.

They also have given me 10m 1.20s for marijuana industry, and lawyers.

Great company. I suggest trying them to see for yourself if you're willing to take the risk and sign the PG.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Wait a minute, do they make you sign a personal guarantee for the cash advance amount or a personal guarantee on the commission? A personal guarantee on the money the merchant is given is insane as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Wait a minute, do they make you sign a personal guarantee for the cash advance amount or a personal guarantee on the commission? A personal guarantee on the money the merchant is given is insane as ****.
    West , not sure what has been up with you lately. You are off you game haha . It is option 3 the payback amount.But it is only if you double fund or hide something is what they claimed it says. Regardless as you said to sign that is insane as ****.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    West , not sure what has been up with you lately. You are off you game haha . It is option 3 the payback amount.But it is only if you double fund or hide something is what they claimed it says. Regardless as you said to sign that is insane as ****.
    You sign it in the iso agreement.

They are a good company and beat out a ton of high risk guys in the 2nd position space.

They are actually a good company.