Who could assist me in this deal?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 19

Who could assist me in this deal?

Have a client that have a Retail Store that he discover that his administrator stole him money and dont deposit the daily cash, and for that reason in september have 13 return checks and in october have 3, once the owner discovered it he fire the administrator. They are looking a Business Line of Credit, but for this reason, have been declined. Any direct lender that only do Business Lines of Credit could assist me? We will provide the details, by PM only. This retail store do 1.1 million annually. Looking between 50-100k. Please PM only. Only needs solution not critics. Thanks

I see that I am late and you may have already have gotten help. But if not contact me at the information below.

http://www.michael.gokapital.com

Email: michael@gokapital.com

Cellular; 615-500-2147

Hope we can do business together.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

If the owners FICO score is strong there are several banks that will assist with an unsecured BLOC.

If not the LOC will need to be based on the balance sheet. If there isn't anything 'leverage- able' then it will be a tough play..

RG
    Last edited by RichardGerard; 12-15-2017 at 08:21 AM. Reason: grammar

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by Creative Lender View Post
    Have a client that have a Retail Store that he discover that his administrator stole him money and dont deposit the daily cash, and for that reason in september have 13 return checks and in october have 3, once the owner discovered it he fire the administrator. They are looking a Business Line of Credit, but for this reason, have been declined. Any direct lender that only do Business Lines of Credit could assist me? We will provide the details, by PM only. This retail store do 1.1 million annually. Looking between 50-100k. Please PM only. Only needs solution not critics. Thanks
    Use Richard Gerard or ryan$ from gmf or Micah instead of the folks above if you want to see your commission paid

Senior Member Reputation points: 6278

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative Lender View Post
    Use Richard Gerard or ryan$ from gmf or Micah instead of the folks above if you want to see your commission paid
    John have any of the folks above screwed you? Or are you just shooting off as usual? 2 weeks ago you said the same about Micah yet now you vouch for him. A month ago you said the same about ML and now you vouch for them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

As far as I know, none of my affiliates are posting under johndough17's name, unless they are really sneaky! I joined the board to make money, not steal.

FYI everyone, mikem paid me a nice chunky commission on a referral I made to him recently!