Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
Because you keep coming on here and saying, "We'll get you an SBA" and you'll be splitting all of 2 points (max) with the co-broker. Why should I use you instead of SmartBiz? Is there a higher likelihood of acceptance? Lower credit score requirements? Seasoned BKs farther in the past?
More than once per lifetime? Lower rates? Can I sell my clients on it better? Why would I want to split my points with your product, rather than get 2 points via SmartBiz?

Prove your product is better, and you yourself will get more clientele. I'm not out to get you - I have nothing against co-brokering, as just about anyone on this board (Midwest, SmartBiz). I'm shopping for good partners and lenders, so why take the co-co-broker route through you when I could take the co-broker route through SmartBiz and make 2 points?

I have a bank that can do an SBA for $500,000 to $3mm, but I'm only going to make less than 1 point, but if the client is right, 1 point on $3mm is more than 2 points on $350,000!
Did I ask you to co-broker ? I have agreements with SmartBiz, Midwest, I just prefer the arrangement I have
for SBA Loans. Very little bureaucracy which suits me fine.