ISO rep wanted
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

ISO rep wanted

We are looking to recruit ISO reps that have existing industry experience and relationships. Bring in your deals, get them funded one by one.
    Our max funding amount is $250k, max term 120 days, max position: 5th, rates are flexible, high risk paper with minimal stips.
    Please PM me with your info. Thanks.

[We're located in Brooklyn, 32nd and 3rd. (718) 448-3466]
    Last edited by MidnightAdvance; 11-25-2017 at 06:20 PM.
    High risk paper

Senior Member Reputation points: 84403

Exclamation *** Promotions Must Disclose Physical Address and a Phone Number ***
    10/24/15 - Going forward all solicitors (whether selling a product/service or asking for deals) must disclose their physical address, phone number and company name. This can be visible in the post itself or on an accompanying website. If it's not on one or both, the post may be deleted and the user banned. Free e-mail addresses are highly discouraged.

This rule is being implemented to improve the user experience on the forum.

Exceptions may be granted but in general, please adhere to this policy.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Who in their right mind would send deals to this guy?

Just days ago this midnight guy was cheerleading/encouraging/applauding another funder backdooring/stealing ISO files because the ISO complained the funder had been trying to backdoor him. Really?!

Why deal with this guy when you've got 1,000,000 other C-F funders out there?

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Applauded a funder for stealing? Not really. What I said was (being that I thought he was referring to a particular iso) that since he was going around stealing money from funders (by coaching merchants to default and by triple stacking in one day) and he got cut off from the entire industry.. that no wonder the funders have no loyalty to that iso.. you misread the story West.
    High risk paper

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Fair enough, I suppose. Normally it would be ****ed up, but I don't know why John removed all of his accusatory posts.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    Applauded a funder for stealing? Not really. What I said was (being that I thought he was referring to a particular iso) that since he was going around stealing money from funders (by coaching merchants to default and by triple stacking in one day) and he got cut off from the entire industry.. that no wonder the funders have no loyalty to that iso.. you misread the story West.
    I've never stolen any money from any funders. Don't try to say i've screwed any funder.
    Last edited by johndough17; 11-28-2017 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Fair enough, I suppose. Normally it would be ****ed up, but I don't know why John removed all of his accusatory posts.
    Westcoast, pm sent
    Last edited by johndough17; 11-28-2017 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    I am signed up as an ISO FYI with SOS capital and Han Solo knows who I am. If you think I've burned anyone pm him. I am a standup guy.

I have nothing but the best intentions for direct funders, that fund my deals, and pay me 10%-15% commissions (i am truly grateful, thanks to you guys we make $$).

I prevented a couple defaults from being funded so far in my time in this business, 1 recently a week ago that almost got funded 120k with another funder i work with. My deals are sold correctly, not with any hint of bs.

Again, feel free to ask Han solo via PM, i am a great guy Midnight.
    Last edited by johndough17; 11-28-2017 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post
    I am signed up as an ISO FYI with SOS capital and Han Solo knows who I am. If you think I've burned anyone pm him. I am a standup guy.

I have nothing but the best intentions for direct funders, that fund my deals, and pay me 10%-15% commissions (i am truly grateful, thanks to you guys we make $$).

I prevented a couple defaults from being funded so far in my time in this business, 1 recently a week ago that almost got funded 120k with another funder i work with. My deals are sold correctly, not with any hint of bs.

Again, feel free to ask Han solo via PM, i am a great guy Midnight.
    I concur and vouch for johndough I know him and those he works with.