Looking for Joint Venture Partners who want to make monthly income
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking for Joint Venture Partners who want to make monthly income

Dear Lenders, ISO's, Brokers..

I am looking for “JV’s a joint venture and or partner. Here’s is how the JV works any sale I make you get a percentage; I spoke with my vendors now I can offer your clients.

Business coaching groups or individual
    Websites, SEO, Social Media, Software Development, Mobile App, Reputation Management
    Any sell I make with your client you will get a percentage, the SEO and Social Media is a monthly income.

As a lender some people come one time, and you have some come every three or four months, now you can profit on the other services they need to run their business. This will also build loyalty with your clients and this will put you apart from your competition.

Please send me an email at john@drjohnoda.net if you are interested in being my JV. I need your contact information, and three dates and times we can speak.

Dr. John Oda
    President/CEO
    Office (503) 875-3206
    300 Spectrum Dr, Suite 400, Irvine CA 92618
    Business Site: www.profitnowcoaching.com

Speaking Site; www.drjohnoda.com
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drjohnoda/
    My New Book
    http://booklocker.com/books/8682.html
    Parenting Book
    http://booklocker.com/books/2351.html
    Email: john@drjohnoda.net
    Last edited by Bizcoaching; 11-17-2017 at 11:44 AM.

Karen37a
    Dude,

Instead of coming here with the "recruit to recruit " 7 wide 7 deep method that some of us pioneered in the 80's before the computer internet was "invented" ( perfected)

Learn how to fking do it right.

You start with ONE...yourself ...do something other than selling friggin air...get a product behind you like merchant cash advance or insurance or mortgages.( not coaching)
    1x1 3x3 5 x5 10 x 10 ..30x 30 100x 100....when you get up to the 100x 100...then coach me ( actually 500x 500)

( some of us have taken steven covey, john maxwell tom Hopkins so many times its like books of braille on the brain.)

I am a walking talking financial services bot who has been brainwashed for over 30 years.

Go read the cash flow quadrant

You are not recruiting to recruit here...go to the moron post. People here make actual money thru selling High-cost cash advances for big commission.

I was just going to take mercy on you and call you but your
    800 number is disconnected..pay the bill

Member Reputation points: 2237

Wow. You didnt hold back did you? I get it and totally agree.

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Wrong Forum buddy.

West Coast Funding,

As you know they can't put anything on the Internet. As you know at Rip off they can't put anything and we have some crazy people in the world. This is what I found about your company on Rip Off

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...-scam-d-454086
    Last edited by Bizcoaching; 01-22-2018 at 07:35 PM.

Karen,

I you must have some mental problems, I am not in the field anymore, I know a lot of people who can help you out. Again you need to feel important and you are attempting to speak for the entire forum which is a thinking error. If you would have said this is not for me, I could respect your statements. What you did is speak for everyone.... really!!

Now you have the attention you want... now what, please get some help while you have money..

Cheers!!

I respect everyone statements, this might not be for you, and it might be for some people. Again different strokes for different folks.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all..

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Bizcoaching View Post
    West Coast Funding,

As you know they can't put anything on the Internet. As you know at Rip off they can't put anything and we have some crazy people in the world. This is what I found about your company on Rip Off

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...-scam-d-454086
    Oh man, you nailed whoevers company that is. Unfortunately it's not mine. But we do know what they say about yours.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizcoaching View Post
    I respect everyone statements, this might not be for you, and it might be for some people. Again different strokes for different folks.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all..

Biz

I do not have anything against you personally. Do you want to learn how to sell or market cash advances? You do not need a license. Or I can steer you towards mortgages. or commercial loans or another real financial product.

When you first start out on a business or project you must show proof that works thru you, your first customer.

I owned a huge multi-level marketing like financial services company, cross-selling mortgages, insurance, mutual funds...patterned after scamway or Primerithon ( you never get to the top).

Take your skills find a real product...go sell it, perfect the sales...THEN show others how to do it.
    ( or go sell your product not thru recruiting at first to gain legitimacy, do not only make sales to your downline)

pm me if you want me to convert you

( and I do not recruit here and there are reasons why, so be blindly coachable like you are taught, take the advice of someone who has made the 500 recruits per month and 500 sales per month level )
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-18-2017 at 08:00 AM.

Karen37a
    Biz i am going to tell you a funny story.

This guy on my team once refused to listen to me, he wouldn't sell financial services for some reason ( I still don't know why) and he was hell-bent on selling soap or some crap for Scamway. Instead of coming to my team conventions the fool would go to the soap and hope for dopes meetings. ( i just chalked it off to the guy not liking me or something)

I kept telling him he was being taken for a ride; but he was going to prove me wrong...month after month showing back up to my office to show me all the awards he is getting...telling me he sold 50-100 items to 50-100 different people. The guys on my team saying see" you do not know everything maybe it works"

So I sit him down one day and say "I am curious to know how you sold all those going door to door" He won't tell me.

Months later I get a phone call from him whispering" I need your help come to my house and meet me in the garage" I told him he was scaring me and no I am not showing up...he starts begging saying he is going to harm himself etc So I grab 2 of my top salespeople( like bodyguards) and we head over there..I go into the garage and he is sobbing like a big baby.

I say "whats wrong," he said he didn't make the leaderboard" So I am saying ...you cant be on the leaderboard every month, next month is a new month we start off fresh, reinvent yourself blah blah.

Then he walks over to the other side of the garage and pulls off a tarp( blanket) and low and behold, whats under it... ALL THE PRODUCTS HE SUPPOSEDLY SOLD

I was in shock, the fool was saying he was selling **** to load it up in his garage to get a trophy...then had the nerve to ask me to help him sell it because I am good at sales, because his wife was going to kill him and he spent the vacation money.

I've been around a block or 3. I just learned to smile and clap my hands after that then duck when they implode or go bankrupt. People are going to do what they want to do no matter what you say.

offer stands
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-18-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Biz i am going to tell you a funny story.

This guy on my team once refused to listen to me, he wouldn't sell financial services for some reason ( I still don't know why) and he was hell-bent on selling soap or some crap for Scamway. Instead of coming to my team conventions the fool would go to the soap and hope for dopes meetings. ( i just chalked it off to the guy not liking me or something)

I kept telling him he was being taken for a ride; but he was going to prove me wrong...month after month showing back up to my office to show me all the awards he is getting...telling me he sold 50-100 items to 50-100 different people. The guys on my team saying see" you do not know everything maybe it works"

So I sit him down one day and say "I am curious to know how you sold all those going door to door" He won't tell me.

Months later I get a phone call from him whispering" I need your help come to my house and meet me in the garage" I told him he was scaring me and no I am not showing up...he starts begging saying he is going to harm himself etc So I grab 2 of my top salespeople( like bodyguards) and we head over there..I go into the garage and he is sobbing like a big baby.

I say "whats wrong," he said he didn't make the leaderboard" So I am saying ...you cant be on the leaderboard every month, next month is a new month we start off fresh, reinvent yourself blah blah.

Then he walks over to the other side of the garage and pulls off a tarp( blanket) and low and behold, whats under it... ALL THE PRODUCTS HE SUPPOSEDLY SOLD

I was in shock, the fool was saying he was selling **** to load it up in his garage to get a trophy...then had the nerve to ask me to help him sell it because I am good at sales, because his wife was going to kill him and he spent the vacation money.

I've been around a block or 3. I just learned to smile and clap my hands after that then duck when they implode or go bankrupt. People are going to do what they want to do no matter what you say.

offer stands
    hahahahahaha. wow