How to double your revenues in 12 months or less
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Nunya,

I respect your statements, and I believe you need to think outside of the box, why would I advertise like all the rest of the business coaching programs? If I had the honor of coaching you I would first work on your mind set. Work on turning your negative thinking into something positive, or changing your vibration.

If I had the opportunity to coach you I would tell you to think outside of the box, advertise somewhere your competition isn’t AND If you can find a forum with lots of business and sales people post your information now..

If you had a sales staff I would should you how to increase their sales by 100% in 12 months by taking my influence online course. The way I would do it is by teaching influence skills, having weekly hot seating, and drill for skill and going over scripts.
    Then I would work each month on systemizing my ten profit stations so your business can run without you. I would also show you how to create the thinking process of working ON your business not IN your business. Then I would tell you to read my article so you can understand what I am attempting to teach you.

http://profitnowcoaching.com/master-...-of-influence/

After we get done with making you money and training your team, you will thank me not just for helping you, for helping your life style and family as well.

Since I am not coaching you I respect your statement, I hope now you understand my concept of business coaching and thinking outside of the box.

When is now a good time to have a meeting with me… I do offer a free session… let’s chat

I will see you on the top!!!

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Bizcoaching View Post
    Nunya,

I respect your statements, and I believe you need to think outside of the box, why would I advertise like all the rest of the business coaching programs? If I had the honor of coaching you I would first work on your mind set. Work on turning your negative thinking into something positive, or changing your vibration.

If I had the opportunity to coach you I would tell you to think outside of the box, advertise somewhere your competition isn’t AND If you can find a forum with lots of business and sales people post your information now..

If you had a sales staff I would should you how to increase their sales by 100% in 12 months by taking my influence online course. The way I would do it is by teaching influence skills, having weekly hot seating, and drill for skill and going over scripts.
    Then I would work each month on systemizing my ten profit stations so your business can run without you. I would also show you how to create the thinking process of working ON your business not IN your business. Then I would tell you to read my article so you can understand what I am attempting to teach you.

http://profitnowcoaching.com/master-...-of-influence/

After we get done with making you money and training your team, you will thank me not just for helping you, for helping your life style and family as well.

Since I am not coaching you I respect your statement, I hope now you understand my concept of business coaching and thinking outside of the box.

When is now a good time to have a meeting with me… I do offer a free session… let’s chat

I will see you on the top!!!
    Im sold. This guy must know what he's talking about. I mean..... all im picturing is that weird Indian Guy in SIlicon Valley, the Guru or whatever that Gavin keeps around..... until he's done..... then he becomes a janitor.

Good luck man.