Quote Originally Posted by Bizcoaching View Post
West Coast Funding,

I can appreciate your feedback; this is why we have a Free Session to see if we are a good fit for each other. People with a negative attitude or isn’t willing to improve their business or themselves is not a good fit.

It’s just like with your company, some people go through the process, and then they find out how much interest they are paying so they stop the process and or go to a bank or credit union for their money.

Maybe they might ask would you borrow money from your own bank. If not why are you selling me this…?

Again some people like hard money loans and some people don’t… some people like business coaching and some people don’t. Again my job is not to please everyone. I am only looking for people who want an extra edge to do something great...

At the end of the day if we are not a good fit and I gave you some value I did my job.

I tend not to be a good fit with scammers. Want to explain this:

"My experience with John Oda is similar to the previous writer's. I applied to the exact posting listed above working selling mobile apps and making potentially 250k. He claimed to have over 10 employees working for him which translated into 1 actual full-time employee (who made less than 50k) and a lot of others I never met.

The sales training is an hour long phone conversation which you're told about neuro-linguistic programming, some pseudoscience that John supposedly got a doctorate in (I refuse to believe he has anything resembling a college degree). Then you're thrown into the fire. You'll receieve daily phone calls with John pushing you to make more and more calls. He provides you with a script which is cringe-worthy at best.

This person and his "business" are all built on lies. Even browsing his website, you see many claims of people in Australia (never America) who have tripled their business and are now making millions upon millions. For someone who works in search engine optimzation, lying on the internet is easy."

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...fornia-1202882

What's up with that?