How to maintain your sales staff through skill enhancement by increase their sales.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

How to maintain your sales staff through skill enhancement by increase their sales.

How to maintain your sales staff through skill enhancement by increase their sales by 25% or more by spring 2018 without going through a painful LIVE seminar without leaving your job.

Sign up for our free Sales Assessment and see how you can increase your sales by 25% or more in 2018. The sales assessment will take about 60 minutes.

Here’s what some of the sales people said about the program..

"To Whom it may concern,
    Results. I like many sales people got over on talent alone within my sales field and through that I had hit or miss months in sales goals. I was plenty motivated coming from a family full of life long sales people I have the drive and what I was lacking was structure, visualization, and goal placement. Dr. John’s training program and directly correlated techniques to hone in on those desires and make them tangible tasks designed to help you succeed. I highly recommending any sales professional at any level to subscribe to a class session with Dr. John Ode to either re-energize your career focus, train a sales force, or simply improve your quality of life this is the course and lecturer to sign up with." Al Williams III, Account Executive, Alliance Funding Group

I’ve been in sales all my life and have succeeded in everything I do. I am now working in a field I didn’t know much about, working with Dr. John Oda help me become the number one sales person within three months of starting my new job. I loved his stories, and how Dr. Oda made me mentally prepared to create success in the workplace. Thanks a million
    Jeremy, SW Foods LLC

Dr. John Oda
    President/CEO
    Office (503) 875-3206
    300 Spectrum Dr, Suite 400, Irvine CA 92618
    Business Site: www.profitnowcoaching.com
    Speaking Site; www.drjohnoda.com
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drjohnoda/
    My New Book
    http://booklocker.com/books/8682.html
    Parenting Book
    http://booklocker.com/books/2351.html
    Email: john@drjohnoda.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

Why are you posting in this section of the forum? There is a "Promotions Section"
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111