Hey Folks,

I have a client that runs a high-end consulting agency out of California. Over the last three months their monthly deposits have ranged from $65k to $137k ($137k in October).

Minimum balance over the last six months looks like it was $15k. Ending balance ranges from $62k - $106k. I did not see any negative days, at all.

They are growing at a nice clip with new clients coming on board, with 2018 revenues expected to be $2.5MM

That's all the good news.

Since they are a consulting agency, the number of monthly deposits is very low (3-6 deposits). That is their business model.

Credit is in the toilet, in the 500s. They have made extensive use of their personal credit as they need money to fund client projects, until the cash comes in.

Ideally, the client is looking for $300k. They feel they can comfortably afford $10k - $12k monthly for a payment.

Since I am a real estate lender, I do not have the expertise and figuring out what this client might qualify for.

If you have any suggestions on where to bring them (sorry, direct lender only, not looking to co-broker), any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I'd love to know what your expectations are as far as what kind of cash I might be able to get for them, given the info above.

Thanks,

Dan Page
Direct: (303) 938-8280
dan@BoulderEquityPartners.com