california licensing
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

karen your distracting yourself . my point is that even ten year veterans of this industry need help with the California license, those that have done it know how complicated it was and how long it took .It does not make you a newbie to ask that question.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    karen your distracting yourself . my point is that even ten year veterans of this industry need help with the California license, those that have done it know how complicated it was and how long it took .It does not make you a newbie to ask that question.
    Michael,

I agree. I don't care how long anyone has been in business.... If you are applying for a regulatory licences with a state agency or regulatory authority, you damn sure better hire a good attorney that can clearly advise on how you operate and has relationships with the regulators that can help you. I have been around capital markets for over 25 years..... Hire great advisors and always take the stance that the regulators are your friends, you will be much better off in the long run.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Karen37a
    You may be right...but what might make you a newbie is not having enough sense to google something.

one push of the button the answer would have come up.

Also, it was posted on debanked...simple research would have taken 15 seconds

and most people who are successful in the industry have connections and Attys or know how to find one.

People who have been in /finance getting licensed for years never called an attorney..only people outside the loop say these things

or peoplle who are employees of Lenders / Banks /insurance...not independent contractors

different beast
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-10-2017 at 09:46 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5479

Word Up!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

True that, such a pain in the ass.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5036 DiamondBL's Avatar

Our lawyer was really helpful - just the processing times are a little crazy. This was before early 2014 btw.
    Research fees and actual success rate. We had syndicate get pulled thru the ringer with a lawyer that took him on and wasted almost a year of time and refunded 50% of his fees at the end.
    Jonathan Kohanoff
    B.R.E. #01962090

Diamond Business Loans
    Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    jon@diamondbl.com
    www.DiamondBL.com