250k monthly sales, with 1.5 Million property value, seeks 1 million mmj industry
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

250k monthly sales, with 1.5 Million property value, seeks 1 million mmj industry

I am an ISO with a client who has a dispensary in California, with a recent appraisal of 1.5 million, her current payments are $30,000 a month on the property, she seeks to refinance it, its currently has 1,125,000 million in debt on the property, she wants to lower her monthly costs. Banks will not loan to the cannabis industry. If you do not have experiance and a track record of success in the cannabis industry do not waste everyone's time by contacting me. If you can help please email me at USA.bts@gmail.com , I will need to have some verification that you have had previous success in funding long term (a simple MCA will not lower her monthly costs below 30 k a month and thereby is not an option) . I am willing to work with capable parties in funding my client.

Do not contact me, unless you are sure you can offer funding in the cannabis , or mmj industry, if you don't know what these words mean, you are not in the industry.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5036 DiamondBL's Avatar

Maybe we can help -
    Call or email me directly.
    Jonathan Kohanoff
    B.R.E. #01962090

Diamond Business Loans
    Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    jon@diamondbl.com
    www.DiamondBL.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

Quote Originally Posted by GBFunding View Post
    I am an ISO with a client who has a dispensary in California, with a recent appraisal of 1.5 million, her current payments are $30,000 a month on the property, she seeks to refinance it, its currently has 1,125,000 million in debt on the property, she wants to lower her monthly costs. Banks will not loan to the cannabis industry. If you do not have experiance and a track record of success in the cannabis industry do not waste everyone's time by contacting me. If you can help please email me at USA.bts@gmail.com , I will need to have some verification that you have had previous success in funding long term (a simple MCA will not lower her monthly costs below 30 k a month and thereby is not an option) . I am willing to work with capable parties in funding my client.

Do not contact me, unless you are sure you can offer funding in the cannabis , or mmj industry, if you don't know what these words mean, you are not in the industry.
    This is from the guy that never responds or answers his phone.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111