United states finance unsecured business financing programs
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 20

United states finance unsecured business financing programs

* Credit Inquiry/Derogatory Removal Service*
    *Takes 2-4 weeks to remove all unverified inquiries and/or late payments
    *Each inquiry/late payment removed will increase your credit score 1-3 points
    *Must open a CreditCheckTotal.com account to analyze credit profile and determine the amount of inquiries/late payments that must be removed
    *Depending on the amount of inquiries/late payments the cost per removal is between $30-$50
    Required Documents:
    • CreditCheckTotal.com Credit Report
    • Color Copy Of Driver's License
    • Copy Of Social Security Card
    • Utility Bill In Your Name

*Revenue Based Loan*
    80% of average monthly deposits in advance within 3-5 business days
    Higher interest/shorter terms however can be paid off with the lines of credit
    Required Documents:
    •USF Application
    •6 Months Of Business Bank Statements

*Unsecured Traditional Line Of Credit*
    680+ Credit Score Between Three Credit Bureaus (Experian, Equifax, Transunion)
    DTI (Debt To Income) Ratio Must Be Under 40%
    Must Show 50K Taxable Income Over The Past 2 Years
    Advantage Points:
    * Liquid capital deposited into account
    * No collateral
    * No minimum length of time is business
    * $20,000-$300,000 Funding Range
    *Interest range 6%-15%
    *Helps build personal credit stronger (reports personally)
    *5-7 year terms
    Required Documents:
    •CreditCheckTotal.com Account
    •Application
    •Articles Of Incorporation
    •SS-4
    •Drivers License
    •Utility Bill
    •USF Fee Agreement

*Unsecured Business Line Of Credit*
    Please make an account with CreditCheckTotal.com and provide us with the login information requested below to help you obtain an Unsecured Business Line Of Credit Conditional Approval for up to 150K with rates under 15%. The Credit Line has the option of increasing every 6 months for the entire amount of time it is open. At the 6 month mark Balance Transfer Checks will be extended at which point you can liquidate the cards at 0% interest.
    Username:
    Password:
    Last 4 of SS:
    *Requirements
    •Above 700 Credit Score
    •Under 30% Credit Utilization
    •Minimal Inquiries
    •No Late Payments For At Least 6 Months
    •No Public Records
    •No Collections
    *Program Is Contingent Off Of Building Businesses Credit Not Personal Credit
    *The Higher The Credit Extended Personally The Higher The Amount Approved
    *If The Business Has Turned A Profit Over The Last Two Years It Will Be Eligible For An Additional 50K-150K Check Book Paper Line (Last 2 Years Of Business Tax Returns Required)
    *The Business Will Receive The Unsecured Line Of Credit Within 30 Days Of The Submitted Application
    Required Documents:
    •CreditCheckTotal.com Account

*Invoice Factoring and Purchase Order Loans*
    *Benefits:
    •80-90% of the invoice amount up front
    • We Typically Provide Our Clients With NON-Recourse Factoring.
    • All Setup Fees Are Taken From First Funding, So No Out Of Pocket Risk To Our Client.
    • Our solutions Provide Working Capital Cash Quickly Allowing Our Clients To Cover Business Expenses, Pay Suppliers And Cover Payroll.
    • Our Financing Criteria Is NOT Based On Client Credit Score, Or Length Of Time In Business
    • We Can Also Fund Sub-Contractors And Many Construction Related Clients.
    • We Can Consider Funding Foreign Transactions (with Credit Insurance Approval).
    • Fast Decisions - For Many Clients, We Can Provide Closing/Legal Docs, And Start Funding Within 1 Business Week Or Less.
    • Pay 941 / State Taxes, Grow New Business, improve Cash Flow Now.
    Required Documents:
    •Articles Of Incorporation
    •A/R Aging report
    •Purchase Order Contracts And/Or Invoices
    •4 most Recent Business Bank Statements

*Business Acquisition/Expansion Program*
    *Commercial Real Estate, Business Acquisition, and Hotel/Hospitality Loans Up To $5M
    *Consolidate Unsecured Debt Up To $1.5M
    *6.75% Interest Rate Over 10-25 Years
    *Requirements:
    • Minimum 650 Credit Score
    • Upward Trending Business Revenue Over The Past 3 Years
    • Have Not Filed For Bankruptcy Over The Last 7 Years
    • No Felony Convictions
    Required Documents:
    • 3 Most Recent Years Of Personal Tax Returns
    • 3 Most Recent Years Of Business Tax Returns
    • Completed Application

Justin Goodman
    Chief Executive Officer
    Mobile: 305-926-5932
    Office: 305-984-3641
    Fax: 305-675-7990
    Email: JGoodman@USFinanceCompany.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

I reference everyone over here where this thread should be, not on the MCA forums:

http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...ncing-Programs

Senior Member Reputation points: 258

I understand that with regard to credit building and credit repair that you have to be certified, bonded, and insured in order for it to be legal. Otherwise, it is considered a criminal offense. I have come across many companies that offer this service that shortly closed once they found out they were operating illegally. Are you guys certified, bonded, and insured? From my understanding, this whole process costs well over $1M to operate a legal credit building and repair facility.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mbernier View Post
    I understand that with regard to credit building and credit repair that you have to be certified, bonded, and insured in order for it to be legal. Otherwise, it is considered a criminal offense. I have come across many companies that offer this service that shortly closed once they found out they were operating illegally. Are you guys certified, bonded, and insured? From my understanding, this whole process costs well over $1M to operate a legal credit building and repair facility.
    Many claim they can do it and some actually do. But majority are illegal and doing scams to clean credit or forge credit to make access to capital way easier. Placing bogus trade lines and doing some serious felony rated ****.
    Beware as this can lead you to one place:

Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Quote Originally Posted by mbernier View Post
    Bonds really depends on the state. Licenses aren't needed:
    http://www.credit-aid.com/states/flo...epair_laws.htm

Bonds may be, it's a state-by-state thing. NJ does not. FL only requires a bond in order to take money up-front from clients. Other states don't allow any money to be taken up front at all. That's why they charge these baloney "setup fees" and they do monthly and don't really attack all items at once - they drag on for years and lie about what can be attacked (on purpose) to clean their credit in order to charge them more monthly fees.

If someone needs a white-labeled solution for credit repair, with an up-sell from $300, please do contact us. I sold a client for $999 recently. If they want to just take $50 and refer them to us and we sell them, I have a solution for that, too. I'll take care of the outbound.

Not the one Craa mentioned where you lie and fake ID theft and clean credit that way - those guys are going to jail quickly! We know some of them.

Credit BUILDING is adding Authorized User cards, and coaching on techniques that the credit card companies like. Anyone who knows how credit cards work can give you that advise. I have great clean AU cards I can get for $500 apiece. No fraud, no licensing needed for that....
    Last edited by abfunders; 11-01-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Bonds really depends on the state. Licenses aren't needed:
    http://www.credit-aid.com/states/flo...epair_laws.htm

Bonds may be, it's a state-by-state thing. NJ does not. FL only requires a bond in order to take money up-front from clients. Other states don't allow any money to be taken up front at all. That's why they charge these baloney "setup fees" and they do monthly and don't really attack all items at once - they drag on for years and lie about what can be attacked (on purpose) to clean their credit in order to charge them more monthly fees.

If someone needs a white-labeled solution for credit repair, with an up-sell from $300, please do contact us. I sold a client for $999 recently. If they want to just take $50 and refer them to us and we sell them, I have a solution for that, too. I'll take care of the outbound.

Not the one Craa mentioned where you lie and fake ID theft and clean credit that way - those guys are going to jail quickly! We know some of them.

Most cant fix credit 90% its a small bond in fla if you are "grandfathered in " with experience.
    I can fix credit myself but its dramaaaaaaa and the clients are rude and act like they did you a favor.

I spoke with abfunders once to see if he had a viable alternative to me helping these lunatics myself ( for free) and he had the best solutions I saw...even if not white labeled