Used Car Dealership
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Used Car Dealership

Does anyone know of a funding company that will take this SIC code?

We fund that SIC code all the time. What state are they located in?

Used Car Dealership

I own a used car dealership out in CA. I do over 300k/month gross sales. 680+ FICO. No derogs no delinquencies ever. I have a first with Amerimerchant for 154k. Original balance was 258k. I wouldn't mind staying with Amerimerchant to pay this down but I heard they don't do business with car dealers any more (thanks to some clown car dealer who ruined it for the rest of us) so I don't see the point in building a relationship to nowhere.

I originally wanted 300-500k but was told to take the 200k "for now" to build trust and a relationship with Amerimerchant. Wouldn't have taken the 200k if I knew I couldn't renew at all. No ones fault it is what it is. If I gotta stick it out then no worries.

My question: anyone out there willing to step up and take a chance? Take over the Amerimerchant first and get me what I originally wanted?

I would obviously prefer a long term, low rate, blah blah you've heard it all etc etc but am open to anything other than hokey seconds. I don't need a second. I just need a funder who is looking to establish a long term partnership.

Thanks.

Buy here pay here lots stocking up on summer inventory makes good sense-

Robert S Bloink
    EVP of ISO Partnerships
    Direct: 313-218-4663
    Email: bb@cooperasset.com
    Web: www.cooperasset.com
    logo-01smaller.jpg

1.67 factor?? Give us a call at (888) 399 0126 we can definitely help you out with a lower rate.

Best Regards,

Used Car Dealership

Car guy if you balance is over 200k still you will not qualify for a buyout refi. What is your current balance ? If the existing balance is close to 100k I may able to get you a nice offer on a buyout. Please call me 267-569-7107. Eddie VMC Capital. LLC

Used Car Dealership

My balance is a little over 150k.

Used Car Dealership

CarGuy give us a call 8am-8pm Est 347-815-FUND im sure we can find a suitable solution for you.