"Im not mad that you declined it - im mad that you told the merchant he would be funded monday - then killed it on monday - even if you killed it on Friday, I could have swapped it with ANOTHER offer I had. But noooooooo. YOUR PROCESS IS WHAT I HOLD AGAINST YOU. PERIOD.

Which is why i just simply said I hate companies who do everything last minute. It puts the broker in tough spots"

I get it. A big factor is which one of our underwriters sent contracts on this file. We have 10 of them. Just like YSC's big abundance of funders. The first thing im sure you ask a rep at YSC when he sends you an offer is "Who is this offer from?" You can do the same at CFG.

As for the merchant being told they are getting funded monday - They hear what they want. They assume because they spoke to an underwriter the deal is done. Meanwhile its a totaly different story.

Deal is dead and time has since gone past. I wasnt your rep, i wasnt working the deal. You are welcome to give me a shot, so i can show you what CFG is really made of. If not, thats ok too.