CFG/ Most trusted funder
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Oh it Just gets Better.

File in as a Rush.
    Merchant had offer.
    We beat the cost by a fraction, with CFG Contract.
    Stopped Funding process with other Broker.
    CFG Contract in Signed, STips done, Funding call/Interview completed on a Friday.
    Merchant told by CFG he is good to go on Monday for Funding (Even though we already held him up, and he was expecting funding that day..... but CFG was "Past Cutoff..."
    Monday Comes....Deal Killed. Merchant Defaulted on King's Cash a while ago, had 3 advances since then paid in full. 0 Balance letters on ALL OF THEM...including Kings Cash.
    Merchants done with me, Im done with CFG. Just a personal choice, my company will still send deals to you. None of mine.

The fact remains, if you were gonna kill the deal... do it any other second... besides the last one. Give me a chance to replace it. Instead of just raping my relationship with a merchant due to craziness.

The whole process just severely angered me. It was a RUSH deal. and you guys destroyed it.

Note: Not in DataMerch, and has a zero balance letter...FROM KINGS CASH

Also, has had 3 advances SINCE then, with 0 balance letters. Maybe he slow paid 4 advances ago....whatever.

Im not mad that you declined it - im mad that you told the merchant he would be funded monday - then killed it on monday - even if you killed it on Friday, I could have swapped it with ANOTHER offer I had. But noooooooo. YOUR PROCESS IS WHAT I HOLD AGAINST YOU. PERIOD.

Which is why i just simply said I hate companies who do everything last minute. It puts the broker in tough spots
    Last edited by ryan $; 10-31-2017 at 11:18 AM.