I am looking to expand my client base but realize most on this forum are brokers and not the direct funders that undertake my services.

I offer a referral program in perpetuity for introductions that lead to an engagement should anyone reading this not need me personally but may know of some entity that does.

A bit about myself:

I have over a decade's worth of experience working with some of the largest funders within the MCA space recovering upon their bad debt and coordinating legal measures needed to enforce the COJ or UCC.

I can offer many references from the owners I work with who will all confirm that their bad debt and cost recovering this debt has decreased dramatically. I am not a collections agency in any shape or form. In both practice and results I am entirely different and I consistently convert more than twice what these typical and standard practices deliver.

I can explain what I do that is different, my track record of success, and offer you the chance to hear for yourselves directly from those I work for.

I can do what others cannot, charge significantly less, and can offer the proof to back that up. Everyone professes their greatness. The difference in my regard is the ability I have to prove every statement made. As an addition to my references, there are several positive comments throughout this forum concerning my services and I would invite those interested to read them.

Please feel free to message me or call me direct at 1-877-669-7943 should you hold interest.

Mitch