this is odd
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

this is odd

I am sort of newbee here so be nice.. lol I have a merchant who has 2 advances and in September his bus bank account got closed for 'no apparent reason as he said" SO I asked him where was the 2 MCA companies pulling from then after the shutdown... He said they began pulling from his personal bank account... Does that seem right!!... or I guess is that right??? Guidance please....

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by joannabeans View Post
    I am sort of newbee here so be nice.. lol I have a merchant who has 2 advances and in September his bus bank account got closed for 'no apparent reason as he said" SO I asked him where was the 2 MCA companies pulling from then after the shutdown... He said they began pulling from his personal bank account... Does that seem right!!... or I guess is that right??? Guidance please....
    He's full of ****. Walk away from him.

Thanks West Coast/ Thought the same thing... Something not kosher there!!

At least he didn't say "I'm such a good client that they gave me some time off from my payments."

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Quote Originally Posted by joannabeans View Post
    It's bad news either which way he spins it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1393

Just had this happen except the merchant hadn't closed her account until AFTER we had already approved her for $70K and were ready to fund. When it came time to do the bank verification, her account had suddenly disappeared. She claimed there was fraud and of course her new account had nothing in it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

I have long had a theory that I do business by: The longer and more complicated the merchants story is, the less chance the deal has to fund. It's a linear concept that has held true for 20 years and has saved me countless hours chasing bull**** deals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    I have long had a theory that I do business by: The longer and more complicated the merchants story is, the less chance the deal has to fund. It's a linear concept that has held true for 20 years and has saved me countless hours chasing bull**** deals.
    Truth.

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

Tell him to read his COJ and what personal bank account he gave them access to during the decision login.

He should talk to debt attorney and get back on a proper payment plan.
    Steven Jones
    www.davincinc.com
    Steven@davincinc.com
    PH: 210-290-4102
    "We can beat your offer!"

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Preach!