Need revolving line Real Estate projects.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Need revolving line Real Estate projects.

Hi All,

I have a client who does real estate crowdfunding and is looking for a revolving line of $7mm-$15mm to finance projects to be paid back once investments are complete. Anyone here in that space?

tia

Member Reputation points: 10

World Business Lenders Must Can Help

Quote Originally Posted by rockingfunder View Post
    Hi All,

I have a client who does real estate crowdfunding and is looking for a revolving line of $7mm-$15mm to finance projects to be paid back once investments are complete. Anyone here in that space?

tia
    If there is any land involved which can be used as collateral we might be able to assist you.

I am one of their brokers and World Business Lenders is a direct lender which usually handles smaller deals; however, we do handle real estate development projects as well. My contact email is below, but if wish to work with them directly my team leaders name is Robert DeStefano, office # 212-220-0175.

Respectfully,

Wm Latta, ll
    Gemstarllc@gmail.com
    Gemstar Consulting, LLC

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

chances are you wont get a revolving line for $7MM, the borrower needs to prove he has experience and provide huds or contracts for projects sold, depending on the project i can provide a loc where he only pays interest on what he draws, the other problem here is it appears that the client doesn't want to service debt until project completetion.

RED FLAG... unless he has considerable real estate to collateralize.

FYI, WBL Cant handle RE Development deals.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by wclatta2 View Post
    If there is any land involved which can be used as collateral we might be able to assist you.

I am one of their brokers and World Business Lenders is a direct lender which usually handles smaller deals; however, we do handle real estate development projects as well. My contact email is below, but if wish to work with them directly my team leaders name is Robert DeStefano, office # 212-220-0175.

Respectfully,

Wm Latta, ll
    Gemstarllc@gmail.com
    Gemstar Consulting, LLC
    For one, WBL will NOT do this deal. Secondly, even if they did, why would this need to be cobrokered? There's like a zillion WBL reps out there filling every brokers spam box seeking relationships.

Re: World Business Lenders

Yes, we co broker deals with our particapating banks; plus we are a direct lender.

Plus with my orginal message on this thread or subject I only stated possible assistance to acquire a loan nothing else. Did I mislead anyone?

Wm Latta
    Last edited by wclatta2; 10-19-2017 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Update

Yes, we co broker deals with our particapating banks; plus we are a direct lender.

Plus with my orginal message on this thread or subject I only stated possible assistance to acquire a loan nothing else. Did I mislead anyone?

Wm Latta
    Why are you acting like EVERYONE on here doesn't already know WBLs product. I get you're a brand new broker who just recently signed up with WBL, but make no mistake: WBL isn't doing ****ing investment real estate development projects. Come on!

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

Wm Latta
    you mislead people when you say LENDER

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Respectfully,

Wm Latta, ll
    Gemstarllc@gmail.com
    Gemstar Consulting, LLC
    How many different emails and business do you have ? the other thread your email is bankcard
    http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...month-in-Gross

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    How many different emails and business do you have ? the other thread your email is bankcard
    http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...month-in-Gross
    Just recently I have been having problems with my capital bankcard email, therefore, I been using the gmail email till I have time to redevelopment my website.

Plus, my team leader at wbl has worked me on deals which are outside of their normal parameters. I am only attempting to get deals which I was told I could do.

If you like and/or have a problem with my actives here call my team leader at the above phone number provided.

Oh for ****s sake.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

LMAO WBL might've started sharing the profits with there brokers! 2.89 factor! You should get at least another 30 points

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

"Team Leader". What, are you all wearing name tags and the same color shirt like at Target?