Best Industry Specific CRM
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hello DF Community,

Can anyone recommend a industry specific CRM, we currently are between Velocify and Zoho. Any input is appreciated

Thank you
    Emil Yash
    P: (201) 443-1854
    F: (800) 709-6110
    www.fundingcapitalsource.com

Member Reputation points: 10

Salesforce, the worlds #1 CRM. We have pre-built frameworks and integrations for the MCA space. Feel free to contact me directly for more info.
    Dennis Mikhailov
    CloudMyBiz, Inc.
    P 818.732.4316 | M 818.419.7339 | dennis@cloudmybiz.com
    www.CloudMyBiz.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dennis View Post
    Salesforce, the worlds #1 CRM. We have pre-built frameworks and integrations for the MCA space. Feel free to contact me directly for more info.
    the cloudmybiz mca suite on saleforce is by far one of the best in the industry. from direct sales database/dialer -> submissions pipeline flow -> pricing -> credit/scrubbing -> underwriting -> funding/deal management -> syndication -> reporting, there are so many API's, apps, full customization - it's truly amazing and although a bit pricey, worth every penny if you're trying to do it right.

the only complaint I personally had was with collections, you would have to find a system to make up payments, enter notes, etc - i dont know if they've fixed it since but there is no "collections app" as far as I know. maybe dennis can clarify?
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 302470

it is probably the best but get ready to pay for it . initial cost is high and monthly per user

FCS Capital - looking at the ones you listed it appears you're are looking for something just to manage a sales pipeline, not so much funding/syndication - so something basic and customizable would work.

salesforce its self just for sales pipeline management may not even be that expensive if you're not using 3rd party apps for funding?? not sure..

best advice I can give you is to be sure that the security of your data with whichever company you choose is your number #1 concern. in that regard some "industry specific" crm's should be steered clear of.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Quote Originally Posted by FCS Capital View Post
    Hello DF Community,

Can anyone recommend a industry specific CRM, we currently are between Velocify and Zoho. Any input is appreciated

Thank you
    This is not the place for these types of posts!!1

Merchant Cash Advance(86 Viewing)
    Purchases of future revenues (discussion only)
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Hello DF Community,

Thank you
    Salesforce is the best crm for this MCA industry whether you are a funder or a broker house

Now leads360 is good too now known as Velocify

But these two crm s have a monthly license agreement to pay per user.

If your cheap than you will not invest into these two crm.

You will try sugar crm or hub spot. Which is for beginners who don't have the budget to sustain top notch client resource manager monthly payments
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    This is not the place for these types of posts!!1

Merchant Cash Advance(86 Viewing)
    Purchases of future revenues (discussion only)
    This is an open forum to help each other out on the MCA world we all work in today. The question is justifiable and is in the right place.

Like momma always said if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all snapper!!!
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    it is probably the best but get ready to pay for it . initial cost is high and monthly per user
    The more plug in and add ons you put on Salesforce is where the costs pile up for integration

But if you want to start off to just purely maintain good lead management with some nice perks it can be 100.00 to 150.00 per user agreement monthly

If your a funder and want to use it in a whole than integration makes sense. But even than it all depends how you want to tweak it.
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

What's better between centrex or converge for smaller shops?

Karen37a
    Zoho

people should not go down the frustrating road of finding a CRM, using some to then trash them.

Either use a Zoho or maybe velocify...until you build a CRM from scratch ( a nightmare ) or use open source something like sugar or untill you can use salesforce /cloud my biz and make it cost effective ( do enough business on the front to justify the costs...not projected income )

** do not drive yourself nuts like I did for 2 years

I ignored people saying "zoho"/ velocify 2 years ago as well
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-25-2017 at 06:48 AM.

Karen37a
    Also when you are looking for a CRM you have to really know what functions are important to you.

Do you love charts and graphs? ( I hate them with a passion) Any CRM that has charts and graphs all over it I want to "slap"( not literally) the person who wrote the code. Unless you are using that CRM for research purposes you are distracting to a sales force.

Do you want it to be a "call to action" for the salespeople to want to use it? To want to put data in it?
    Or do you want it to store documents, keep track of files that you have to follow up on? these last 2 are important to me personally (the rest is a computer programmer ego stroke...look how complicated I can make it...hire me to figure it out)

Also if it isn't "aesthetically pleasing", you are not going to like using it day to day and your sales force is certainly not going to like it.

Pair it down, it's not supposed to be rocket science ( this was the discussion I had with a few)

** for those with very limited budgets( almost zero) someone said "streak CRM" or you can use google sheets. I hesitate saying these things( and many other helfpfull tools) because of all the brokers who break their non compete agreements, and the few that are going to yell saying" you do not know what you are doing" once they read this.. also, you are competition

My biggest problem was entering data into the CRM( not having a whole second floor dedicated to processing)...I love products that can one click on the email and sweep the file into the CRM

I used proper works for Gmail for a short time...I .created zaps to move from all my office 365 emails to the zap to Gmail
    ( this is why I like paper and whiteboards)

( narrow down what you want the CRM to do...syndication comes later)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-25-2017 at 07:54 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10217

Hello DF Community,

Thank you
    Check out Centrex Software. We definitely have the most depthfull CRM in the space as far as functionality. Doesn't matter if you are a small shop and want something simply or if you are a large shop and need something far more dynamic. We are launching lender match making here pretty soon which will be a game changer. Once a lead comes in it will match with a lender based on filter sets.

We have integrations with credit report companies, dialers, ACH processors, decision logics, etc. Check us out.

https://www.centrexsoftware.com/merc...h-advance-crm/

Cheers

Trey

Member Reputation points: 11

Zoho is the way to start, and finish in some cases.

Pipedrive CRM. Cheap and easy to use

Senior Member Reputation points: 221417

I've been pretty happy with Streak.
    Sits in my Gmail back-end through Chrome or Android. Built-in email tracker. Good support. Very easily customizable for any time of Pipeline.
    You can use it free, also.

Streak CRM integrated with gmail. Best part its free.
    Nash Alexander
    646-768-9716
    nash@premiummerchantfunding.com
    pmfus.com

Quote Originally Posted by nass15 View Post
    Streak CRM integrated with gmail. Best part its free.
    not free for full customization/advanced features - such as assigning pipelines to certain users so ever user cant see everyone else's deals.

but even so, it's $20 a month per user which is pretty cheap and is not a bad little crm to manage deal flow
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Issue is with not going with a pre built is the never ending spending of money to keep customizing.Right now my crm is a killer but i did waste tens of thousands of dollars building different things wrong in the beginning.You need to be able to set up owner/manager/agents views.Automation of emails/notification.I have one rep that used to work for a successful iso and he was like wow i could have been so much more productive if their crm does half the features that you have built.
    Do some demos with our industry custom built like cloud my biz,centrex ,converge hub and the such.Also do some demos on the plain generic streak, zoho and velocity. See from there if it is worth the extra money to have the better crm or no need.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Hello DF Community,

Thank you
    Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce.
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dennis View Post
    10000% agree.
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Safety wise, what do you suggest Anthony?

Is centrex safe? It seems pricey.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10217

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post

I think if you add up all that Centrex gives you for the price its actually quite competitive compared to others and what they give you. What you also receive with Centrex that no other business finance dedicated platform can give you is our extra layer of security. Because we also serve the B2C lending sector we participate in yearly audits to make sure our platform follows certain federal government guidelines. How data is stored, where data is stored, employee background checks and finger printing, penetration testing etc.

If the difference in setup fee's and monthly fee's compared to other platforms can't be justified by our tech offering, which we believe it can be, you have one of the most secure platforms in the industry.

Cheers

Trey

Zoho CRM should easily do the job. The functionality Zoho provides is just as good as Salesforce in many aspects. I would highly recommend Zoho CRM for any small to medium sized Broker shops.

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post

To be honest with you I don't know and wouldn't want to mislead you. I just know that many CRM's that handle funding for multiple funders/white labels/syndication - I would not want them to have access to my data in fear of them reselling it. I don't have experience with many but you should certainly take your time shopping around, doing research and getting references.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter