The best bang for your buck when it comes to aged leads
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

The best bang for your buck when it comes to aged leads

Hi everyone,

I have up to 10,000 aged leads from June to September. These are better and not hit as hard as ucc data.

I would be willing to sell them at 1,000 a pop for $250 each. They provide emails, phone numbers, gross annual sales, and the amount of money they are seeking and what they will use it for.

These are great for smaller firms that are getting started out that have a smalls sales team or for individuals that work for themselves. If you are a good telemarketer for every 100 leads called you should be able to get 3 buyer ready leads.

Please send me a direct message for more information I'd be happy to discuss and work a deal with you so you can grow your business at an affordable price.

Thank you.

I have another batch of 11,000 leads. These leads are perfect for small brokerages with a fast paced phone room. Aged leads including emails. Would be willing to sell them at 15 cents per lead or 1500 for everything. I am not a company providing leads, I just have various connections overseas to phone rooms. Please send me a dm for more details.

Thank you.