Hello ISO,

We won't advance capital to anyone who is paying over 35% of his daily revenues to repay those MCAs.
Credit score cannot be below 500 and we won't take files that have open liens for either taxes or child support
We will likely reject a file that averages more than 5 days below our payments per month. We make exceptions if the merchant is a good payer!

We prefer to be in 2nd or 3rd position but can take 1st and will go as far as 6th
Our range is 3 to 8 months but we feel best around 75-85 day range
Our buy rate is 1.45(3 months) to 1.499(close to 6 month or higher risk paper)
Our fees are $690 for any deal above 10K and $395 or anything below that
We can close on movement of the COJ so we can do same-day funding
We can send a list of restricted industries but its pretty standard for the industry. We will do trucking and autosales(for shorter terms)

Our renewal threshold is 50% paid down

Let me know if you have any additional questions.......

We look forward to working with you guys long term & providing a good service to the clients ! You can start forwarding any deals you'll like us to start working on. Below you will find our ISO agreement which you can hold on to until you're ready or send it back completed immediately. You can contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you !

Call me today.......646-693-2075 or email your prospects to jb@prosperumfunding.com