How does multiple people being on a deed affect the property being used in a deal?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

How does multiple people being on a deed affect the property being used in a deal?

Merchant (Construction business) was added to the deeds of 2 properties recently by the owner. It was done with the original owners' hope the merchant would be able to get funded with his business using the equity from the properties. I can break down the details of the deal as far as the business revenue, equity n values of the properties, and all the other stuff. Just didn't want to waste everyones time if it was an issue the merchant was recently added for this. I don't get into a ton of real estate type deals so I figured I'd ask. Appreciate any feedback

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

It doesn't , everything can be handled at closing.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Member Reputation points: 633

Quote Originally Posted by JR31024 View Post
    Merchant (Construction business) was added to the deeds of 2 properties recently by the owner. It was done with the original owners' hope the merchant would be able to get funded with his business using the equity from the properties. I can break down the details of the deal as far as the business revenue, equity n values of the properties, and all the other stuff. Just didn't want to waste everyones time if it was an issue the merchant was recently added for this. I don't get into a ton of real estate type deals so I figured I'd ask. Appreciate any feedback
    I can do this for you. Just need a 1003 and credit report for the owners. Give me a call at 215-619-2543 or shoot me the property details to sbuchholz@velocitymortgage.com .
    Scott Buchholz
    Account Executive
    Velocity Mortgage Capital
    215.619.2543 Direct
    sbuchholz@velocitymortgage.com

Answer:

Quote Originally Posted by JR31024 View Post
    Good morning. I would be happy to help you out with this. Here at WBL, we focus on unique & real estate securd transaction such as this. I can be reached at 212-220-0175. Thanks, Robert