Looking for lenders/funders - (master list)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    Standard application forms create more opportunities for backdooring ?!? I call BS.
    I didnt read that far past this first comment.

Many people caught people backdooring because they asked for the original application to be produced. ...if it was standard, how would you prove it was yours. ( this is common street- smart
    business sense)
    And maybe you are talking about a day long gone...before people started creating 10 companies calling themselves a Direct Funder when they were not and stacking as much as they are, and purposeful defaults etc....those days are gone

And maybe can capitals standard app and other things conributed to their temporary demise ( not going to explain how)

Also certain Funders ( who are saying these things )have commented on these boards about how they saw an iso who normally does business with thems application being submitted by someone else ...( again I memorize things, blessing, and a curse)

you are 100 % wrong and shortly we will not have to converse about these things.

Think what you will...or look it up

Like the show undercover boss, there are things you cant see or discover unless you are thrown deep into the mix.When people say certain things ..i know they did not produce a lot of documents. You have to step back and accept the wisdom of those who actually did it NOt debate theories that are not battle tested...or comment away.

There is no way for me to explain or convince anyone with out coming across as arrogant and condescending ( because you have to have lived it to see )... I will not answer going forward.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-15-2017 at 11:56 PM.